• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

.:The TrueBeliever Fanclub:.

Yes, yes. Some of you knew it was coming, it was destined to. The TB fanclub offers free pie and cookies to the people who join first, as long as they are willing to sign these liability papers disguised as field trip papers...Anyways, the titles. Prez/God: Me My left hand afro boy: Lord_Canti...
  2. T

The Verontier Academy for the Gifted

50 years ago, an evil by the name of Zanzibar reigned supreme over all the world. But out of nowhere, emerged a warrior who fought his way through Zanzibar's army and eventually made his way to Zanzibar himself. It was the most brutal battle in history and it looked like the warrior was going to...
  3. T

The Real World Rp

Just to let you guys know ahead of time, we can't start this rp til Friday night due to my stupid computer needing repairs. This is the story of seven strangers put together to live under one roof for 4 months. There will be romance, there will be fights, and there will be drama. Basically...
  4. T

Curse of the Sohmas V 2.0 A TB and t4I Production

Yeah, the first version kind of died out so here's the new version for new people to this thread or old people to join. This is long, but it is worth the reading. (for all the people who have read the Manga Fruits Basket, this is just like it except a new generation of Cursed Sohmas. different...
  5. T

The Mamodo Battles (Zatch Bell RP)

Well, this is my first rp and the first Zatch Bell rp so let's see how it turns out. Every 1,000 years, 100 magical children called "Mamodo" are sent to Earth to fight in a battle to be Mamodo King. These Mamodo use different colored spell books to use their magic, but for them to use the spell...
  6. T

Jack's New Move

Well, as some of you may know, there is a new Nightmare Before Christmas video game coming out and in the game Jack has this move where he uses this like green mace thing that can stretch to attack his opponents. Do you think he could use this in KH2?
  7. T

Happy Birthday!!!!!

I'm just here to point out that tomorrow(not today) is MemoriesR4ever's birthday!!!!!:D Also just so you know, there is plenty of CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  8. T

900th post!!!!!

i just would like to say only 100 more posts til premium membership and let's CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
  9. T

Coliseum fight

you know how in one screenshot Hades says the underworld has a tournament of its own.well maybe we fight Demyx in the Coliseum fight instead of a normal fight and maybe the piece of paper Demyx holds in a magazine scan says he needs to enter the tournament and work his way up to fight Sora and...
  10. T

Kingdom Hearts VII?

In my OPM with KH on the cover it says, "Thierry Nguyen has thrown his hat into the ring for the job of penning the screenplay for the upcoming blockbuster Kingdom Hearts VII, which is slated for release in 2008 and will serve as a star vehicle for both Jake Lloyd and Keira Knightley." and...
  11. T

new heartless?

on this image right herehttp://www.khinsider.com/images/famitsu090705/002.jpg with sora in wisdom form there looks like a white version of the red noctourne, blue rhapsody, etc. EDIT: sorry link doesn't work but you can find it under the main page that says new and old famitsu scans
  12. T

Hey!!!!

I'm new here(of course). I really hope to have fun here and a lot of you guys really rock!!!
Back