• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ashes Remnant

Boom Boom Pow (Challenge to ∞)

Hope you don't mind the quick and dirty character. Name: Cody “Snap” Sal Other Name(s): S-134 Title: Gunnery Sergeant Age: 34 Race: Human Homeworld: Reach Appearance: His Armor Abilities : He has increased strength, and agility. He thinks on his feet, and is known to be tricky at times. Other...
  2. Ashes Remnant

Renegade Saviours (Collab feat. ∞ and Ashes Remnant)

Hello. This is a story the likes of which your eyes have never feasted upon. Myself and Jezza had this idea one night, and decided, since we were roleplayers by trade, to create an intricate series of scenarios to thrust ourselves along with others into. This quickly fell into confusion, and...
  3. Ashes Remnant

Sabrina's annoying FC!!!!<3<3<3

Sabrina-channnnn's awesome FCCCC KAWAII! <3 <3 <3 This is for the love and adoration of the queen of Weaboo Island. <3 Members Me Myself I Shinra X-2 Araliya Rapidus Procella Sahrvergnugen Elle-chann Shinkirō ∞ Roa Black Rose Witch Haxon Sawah The Lionheart King Sora X Penance Sapphire...
  4. Ashes Remnant

Long time, no tag

Okay, so, never done this style before, and I wanted to try something new. This came out.
  5. Ashes Remnant

You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if...

You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if... You remember when the fanart gallery was as popular as the forums. You can quote Annoyance's past 4 names by memory. Kikyowhereareyou You remember the last 5 chat systems we've used before #junes. One word. BHK. When there was only Member, Premium, and...
  6. Ashes Remnant

You're music to my eyes

First in what seems like foreverrr. CnC even tho I know it's shit.
  7. Ashes Remnant

An interesting school project - Need ideas.

Couldn't think of a better place to put this. It requires thought, yet if need be, please move to FI. I have a school project this week. It's based off of the late great inventor Leonardo Da Vinci. My initial design idea was this. Use a normal bike. Attach some kind of wings somehow to a...
  8. Ashes Remnant

Years come and go.

New character needing tested. Well, kind of new. :3 -BASIC- Name: Year Title: Abomination Age: ∞ Species: Reaper Gender: A/A Birth Place: N/A -PERSONALITY- N/A -APPEARANCE- N/A -BIO- N/A -ABILITIES AND WEAPONS- Reaper- With being a reaper, many abilities come. They are that: They have no...
  9. Ashes Remnant

Ya stick one foot in

Ya stick one foot out Ya stick one foot in And ya shake it all about
  10. Ashes Remnant

Lit ► Les Miserables

Just wanted to make a thread on what is now my favorite book ever. And apparently, the fanbase is decent as well. Many movies, musicals, and even an anime. I'm currently writing a mini-script for a school version. I srsly fucking love this book. Especially Marius and Cosette. <3
  11. Ashes Remnant

In The Middle of a Ring (Vote)

Yup, here's the vote thread. lol at the fail dec.
  12. Ashes Remnant

To Infinity and Beyond (Order Rank Challenge to ∞ for Rank 8)

The long-awaited showdown between Jezza and Cody has arrived. .:Rules:. No GMing, PPing, or any other such bs. Judges word is law. Location is upto ∞ ??? Profit! .:Restrictions:. Characters cannot be on the giant omniversal destroying scale. More anime/Video game scale. .:Judges:. Prophet...
  13. Ashes Remnant

If You Touch Me Like That, I'll Bite You Right Back

Yay for weird titles. Just trying some new stuff. Like always.
  14. Ashes Remnant

In the Middle of a Ring (Ringleader)

Yup, battle for Ringleader. Just wanna see who's best in the Center Stage Shop. .:Due:. September 12 .:Theme:. Stock cannot be from generated from a computer, nor drawn. Meaning real life stock.
  15. Ashes Remnant

New direction

My feeble attempt at a new style. Not really sure where to go from here, if anywhere. C and C = <3
  16. Ashes Remnant

Yet Another Celebrity Death

Yet another Celebrity death today. DJ AM Found Dead in NYC What. The. HELL is going on with celebs and death? Is it the new trend? The new adopting orphans? I actually liked DJ AM.
  17. Ashes Remnant

Album for the ages

My possible SotW. Instead of going "OMG IM SO AUTISTIC WITH ALL THES AMZING C4ES AND CLPING MSKS" I decided to go with a meaning behind the album cover. CnC. Be mean.
  18. Ashes Remnant

Parade is on Fire

Pressie for King Sora X. Cause I'm bored. CnC it so he feels bad. :D
  19. Ashes Remnant

Big Wiggly Style (KSX)

I wanna fight chu. You get first post, and location and such. Doesn't really matter much. Also, this is me versus KSX. NO OTHERS. Name- Ankuko Age- Appears to be around... 17 Gender- Female Personality- Ankuko has a very... Kind mind, and as such follows, a kind personality. A fun sense of...
  20. Ashes Remnant

Rockstare (WIP)

Yeah, I just dunno what to do now. Looks slightly gay and empty to me. =/
Back