• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ashes Remnant

Boom Boom Pow (Challenge to ∞)

Hope you don't mind the quick and dirty character. Name: Cody “Snap” Sal Other Name(s): S-134 Title: Gunnery Sergeant Age: 34 Race: Human Homeworld: Reach Appearance: His Armor Abilities : He has increased strength, and agility. He thinks on his feet, and is known to be tricky at times. Other...
  2. Ashes Remnant

Renegade Saviours (Collab feat. ∞ and Ashes Remnant)

Hello. This is a story the likes of which your eyes have never feasted upon. Myself and Jezza had this idea one night, and decided, since we were roleplayers by trade, to create an intricate series of scenarios to thrust ourselves along with others into. This quickly fell into confusion, and...
  3. Ashes Remnant

Sabrina's annoying FC!!!!<3<3<3

Sabrina-channnnn's awesome FCCCC KAWAII! <3 <3 <3 This is for the love and adoration of the queen of Weaboo Island. <3 Members Me Myself I Shinra X-2 Araliya Rapidus Procella Sahrvergnugen Elle-chann Shinkirō ∞ Roa Black Rose Witch Haxon Sawah The Lionheart King Sora X Penance Sapphire...
  4. Ashes Remnant

Long time, no tag

Okay, so, never done this style before, and I wanted to try something new. This came out.
  5. Ashes Remnant

what face does Roxas have in day 358?

As that pic looks now, it just looks like a couple of pixels out from the pic. Not really compelling evidence.
  6. Ashes Remnant

HOW COME?

Simple. Nomura didn't have them ready yet. They hadn't been thought of. Any of TAV's references will prolly be Retcon.
  7. Ashes Remnant

You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if...

You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if... You remember when the fanart gallery was as popular as the forums. You can quote Annoyance's past 4 names by memory. Kikyowhereareyou You remember the last 5 chat systems we've used before #junes. One word. BHK. When there was only Member, Premium, and...
  8. Ashes Remnant

my super awesome theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, plot-wise, this is more likely to happen then the million other theories.
  9. Ashes Remnant

Ienzo is a red herring

I doubt Nomura would do a fanservice. EVER. Just look at how much he enjoys teasing us with these games. Before every game comes out, there's millions of discussions across the internet for months. He is pure evil. That was singlehandedly the worst post in this thread. At least back it up man...
  10. Ashes Remnant

Master Eraqus

Eh. I wouldn't really like it if Eraqus was evil in the end or something. It'd be cool if he dies saving a world, or something heroic. That's always good.
  11. Ashes Remnant

mickey wont help sora?

Maybe Mickey doesn't know how? (I might be wrong, I don't look at all the pixels in all the scans or anything) In one of the trailers, looks like he's having trouble with some water. He might be newer to this game of Keyblading then we'd like to believe. If that's the case, then he just might...
  12. Ashes Remnant

Why

Well. There is a huge. I mean HUGE. Thread on this already. Go check it out instead of making another thread.
  13. Ashes Remnant

Roxas's necklace

Huh. Well would ya look at that.
  14. Ashes Remnant

Larxene and others

I too wish they were around longer. I wanted more interaction with Roxas and them.
  15. Ashes Remnant

Ienzo is a red herring

They've always been like that. I don't think they'd change it just for continuity.
  16. Ashes Remnant

Roxas's necklace

Yeah, I'm betting he had it on him, if not on, then around.
  17. Ashes Remnant

Help/Support ► WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!

It's called hormones. My advice: Tap it. Basically, she prolly has a little crush on you. Either that or she's a flirt. Just keep talking to her, etc, and see where the future takes you.
  18. Ashes Remnant

Ventus+Aqua

As the other's are saying, Terra + Aqua maybe. Maybe they have a secret relationship, and are hiding it from Ven. :O
  19. Ashes Remnant

Castles

I don't think they're related. If they were, that'd be cool and all, but I highly doubt it.
Back