• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Fanfiction Name: Is Any Of This For Real....Or Not? Rating: PG Genre(s): Drama with action elements Anime/Game/Movie/Comic: Kingdom Hearts Link: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=31610 Plot: Sora has just locked the door to Kingdom Hearts. He just wants to relax for a while and put...
  2. N

Fanfiction ► Treasured Memories

Wow. This is truly beautiful. It made me cry when Sora was hugging dead kairi and when they got to meet for one last time. Please keep writing! I greatly apperciate writers that take the time to fully develop their style and story. Thank you again!
  3. N

Fanfiction ► ~*Dreams May Fade*~

hey guys i'm back from playing KH2!! such a great game!! anyway i will start posting new chapters soon so please try to keep this thread alive!!
  4. N

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 3: Back Into My Arms

I'm so sad!! i love this story and now its over. i am glad that you decided not to stretch out the story, though. sometimes that just ruins the story. good job red!! keep writing!!
  5. N

Fanfiction ► help please

Well if you're looking for tips in general, here are a few: -take your time -listen to people who give suggestions in your fan fic thread, they usually want to improve your fan fic no matter how harsh they sound. -make sure you read over it to make sure there are few to no grammatical errors...
  6. N

IM SO MAD!!! i thought i was going to get kh2 tommorow but eb games won't get it till wendsday!!! anyway i really don't have time right now to post a new chappy. sorry guys:( i will post as soon as i have some time.
  7. N

that took me forever to read!! awsome chappy red!! and congrats to you and engulfed!! can't wait for the next chappy!!:D
  8. N

ok guys i will try to post one more chappy before the release of KH2 because after its release i wont post a new chappy for a while.
  9. N

IT'S ATTACK.......OF THE CHAPPY!!! Chapter 8: Past and Present ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Kaze POV) After hearing the sarcastic remarks of Axel, it only took us five minutes to reach a town. We crested the hill and almost overlooked the quant town. There were no major buildings, mostly...
  10. N

ok ok guys i know i haven't posted a new chappy in a couple of days but please be patient. all creativiy has left me and i really don't know where this story is going next. i will post a new chappy as soon as i write it. thanks for understanding:D
  11. N

It's been a long 4 years

Man i can't believe that i have waited four years for this game. i think i know how people who like half life feel. they had to wait like six years!! ah well:D i probally would have waited for six years too if i knew kh 2 was going to be a good game.
  12. N

Thanks guys. i just want a couple more comments before posting the next chappy:D
  13. N

Ah the smell of a fresh new chappy!! Chapter 7: Off on the right foot ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Kaze POV) I helped Kirai off of the ground. She moved with such grace, as if in a former life she was a dancer. Once standing, Kirai starting to look around frantically. “Um..have any of you...
  14. N

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

need chappy or suffer the wrath of Noezel!!!!
  15. N

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

ah shooting small aliens trying to save the man you think you love...every girl's dream:D
  16. N

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

ah man i feel so terible. i haven't posted in so long!! anyway, this fan fic keeps getting better and better. will kairi get a chance to speak to sora? what is going to happen to roxas? i love how you keep me guessing. oh!! i'm getting "married" to Kaptin Kool and i have a new chappy in my fan...
  17. N

all i can tell you is that it's not an anagram:D
  18. N

you know what... i actually never thought of rearranging kirai's name into kairi!! yet kirai's name does have a meaning but please don't give it away. if you figure it out, pm me!!
  19. N

Here Red...a new chappy....you can stop spazing now:D Chapter 6: Starting a New Journey ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Kaze POV) Shiranai showed me to my room and said to make myself comfortable. As soon as she leaves I kick off my shoes and flop down on the bed. Putting my hands behind my...
  20. N

ah man shuyin/tidus can't die. damn seymour!!
Back