• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OmegaChosen

World War Z movie

I heard that the book,"World War Z" by Max Brooks will be made into a movie. To anyone who has read the book or part of it, do you think that it would make a good movie or are they making a mistake in making it one?
  2. OmegaChosen

Why adult gamers are full of teen angst!

Now, ive seen a trend lately. Whenever you see something about adult gamers/otaku/nerds trying to get dates, they always seem to be full of angst about trying to get dates and they always seem to whine about it. Now, what else does this? Teens! And what causes this in teens? Teen angst...
  3. OmegaChosen

Youtube freezing after 2 seconds

Okay, it started like yesterday. I was watching a vid on youtube, nothing big. But after a while the sound stopped working. I then refreshed it and when the video started, it played with no sound and stopped after two seconds. I moved the bar on the video and it played again for two seconds on...
  4. OmegaChosen

Anyone played Ar Tonelico: Melody of Semelia?

I'm thinking of buying this game since i like old school rpg's and such but i haven't really seen any reviews for it. Has anyone played it and if so what do you think?
  5. OmegaChosen

KH2 RolePlaying Site. (is slightly mature and the age limit is 13.)

This is a roleplaying site about future events that happen in the kingdom hearts world. you can create your own character and role play in different worlds with different people and plotlines. but don't join if you you're just going to do it as a joke or not ever going to be on. this is for...
  6. OmegaChosen

Role-Playing Forum about Future KH2 Events!!!!

Okay, I joined this sight and it's about two years after kh2. that's about it. please join!!! there's only 12 members!!! i'm desperate!!!!! join and get free pie!!!!
  7. OmegaChosen

Sora and Mickey's Keyblade

Okay, i have a theory on their keyblades but first i need to know one thing Is Mickey's keyblade the keyblade of darkness and Sora's the keyblade of light?
  8. OmegaChosen

Barbie Girl is a 'girl' or 'boy'?

okay, can anyone tell if this is a boy or girl in this vid? i first thought it was a girl, but now i'm not so sure...... especially when he/she gets close to the camera, i get this really oogy feeling and near the end the person has a smile then it turns into a upset teeth clench i posted this...
  9. OmegaChosen

KH2 Final Distance Song?

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3R3RMSKVBGJOD10W7CIMR2WDES I got this link from laura(a member) and it's the kh2 song final distance has anyone heard this song? there's even a rumor that's it's the song for kh3... but i doubt it..... what are your thoughts?
  10. OmegaChosen

Check this Out! Redux

found out was wrong with the link before in the original check this out thread it had two http:// on it which made it an error page here is the real link but it's just an old clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5CpozSO4U&search=KH2%20english
  11. OmegaChosen

This Is Unfair

I'm not sure if any posted this before, but why does Roxas get two keyblades, and the oathkeeper and oblivion at that, right at the beginning of the game and sora has to go through two games, fight countless enemies, travel across distant worlds, and lose his friends before he gets to weild two...
  12. OmegaChosen

Fun Game!

This is a fun game! You need good hand eye cordination skills to win and there's a cool video at the end you need a loud speaker though because the audio really sucks and you need to crank it up really high just to hear what is being said worth just for the end...
  13. OmegaChosen

What Really Gets Me Mad

I just went to a website,(youtube.com), to look for kh2 videos made by people and NOT spoilers. but as I scrolled down it had a link to a video of the kh2 ending and it had a picture of a scene in the video now, i am not going to share what the pick showed, but I am going to say that it was a...
  14. OmegaChosen

Life(Or Death) After KH2

now with the release date set in stone and just a month away till KH2, we'll be waiting for it's release with mindless activities like working and eating. but once we all have finished the game like a thousand times and gotten every single thing to get and do in the game, what are our lives...
  15. OmegaChosen

What Would You Do For A KH3?

What is the craziest thing you would do for a copy of Kingdom hearts 3 from the future? Me? Shove a bucket of cockroaches and spiders down my pants(with some anti-venom nearby, of course). You?
  16. OmegaChosen

Organization Member Ansem?!

in the japanese commercial of KH2, it shows ansem wearing an organization cloak and I was wondering WHAT THE HECK? I mean, I never really felt like the organization and ansem were ever really part of each other. I knew they were both evil and stuff, but I didn't really think Ansem was a member...
  17. OmegaChosen

Why Riku vs. Sora?

In the japanese commercial of kh2, it shows riku and sora fighting. Now, why would sora and riKu fight? I mean, they get along with mickey but riku and sora just fight which doesn't make since... Why do you think they fight? Maybe he's under control by Ansem or dIZ like in the first game....
  18. OmegaChosen

How do you be mods?

how did you become a moderator?
  19. OmegaChosen

New Release Date?

Okay, so the other day I was in my local blockbuster renting some games. This blockbuster like one of those "gamezone" things I don't know what they're called and I looked at their "coming Soon games" section and guess what? At the bottom I saw Kingdom Hearts 2 and it was to come out on January...
  20. OmegaChosen

Kingdom Hearts 2 question

no one is here i can write whatever i want!!!!! bye....
Back