• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OmegaChosen

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:MIX Gameplay Changes!

Camera being controlled by the second stick is a welcome change.
  2. OmegaChosen

OMG! A Zexion Theory!

i'm pretty sure he's dead. riku gave him a pretty bad beating in CoM(or at least that's what we think since we actually didn't fight him). and in kh re:CoM, we can give him that beating ourselves! hooray for remakes!
  3. OmegaChosen

have you beaten the game?

yeah, ive beaten the game. i made sure to beat it before khII came out so i could fully understand some backstory and at least some stuff about the org.
  4. OmegaChosen

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

i don't really see them taking action in japan if a few dozen, even hundred, people wanted the game in america. there really is no big profit in hurrying the game in america, as doing that would cost more money and would defeat the overall income they could make. now, if you got maybe every...
  5. OmegaChosen

Re:CoM NEw Opening

Re: CoM NEw Opening it'll probably just be the beginning from the original chain of memories but graphically enhanced. of course, they do have a tendency to make things better the second time around, so we don't know. it could be a new beginning, but we'll just have to wait and see. personally...
  6. OmegaChosen

Help/Support ► I'm beginning to hate my mother

have an ipod on at all times, with heavy metal music. Then put a blindfold on and say that you're training your ears so that you can be a great fighter. of course, with the ipod on, that's kind of hard.....
  7. OmegaChosen

World War Z movie

I heard that the book,"World War Z" by Max Brooks will be made into a movie. To anyone who has read the book or part of it, do you think that it would make a good movie or are they making a mistake in making it one?
  8. OmegaChosen

Limit form

it's to show that he can use his old abilities. it makes since logically. just not aesthitically. i guess they should have made it look cooler, but i don't think anything can make a red jumpsuit-like "pants/shirt?" with white jacket look cool. only making them black will make them cool. and they...
  9. OmegaChosen

Limit form

it's a new limit form i think. you know how each form gives you special powers? will, since the new limit form looks like sora's original costume, only bigger, i think that it gives you ability to use powers that you had in the first game and that were taken out for the second game. that's what...
  10. OmegaChosen

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

definitely Marluxia. first time i fought him, i had a strategy which was basically waiting for him to use up his best cards and then i struck but now i want to fight him full on. it will be so sweet. :)
  11. OmegaChosen

Why adult gamers are full of teen angst!

Now, ive seen a trend lately. Whenever you see something about adult gamers/otaku/nerds trying to get dates, they always seem to be full of angst about trying to get dates and they always seem to whine about it. Now, what else does this? Teens! And what causes this in teens? Teen angst...
  12. OmegaChosen

Youtube freezing after 2 seconds

Okay, it started like yesterday. I was watching a vid on youtube, nothing big. But after a while the sound stopped working. I then refreshed it and when the video started, it played with no sound and stopped after two seconds. I moved the bar on the video and it played again for two seconds on...
  13. OmegaChosen

Anyone played Ar Tonelico: Melody of Semelia?

I'm thinking of buying this game since i like old school rpg's and such but i haven't really seen any reviews for it. Has anyone played it and if so what do you think?
  14. OmegaChosen

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

that looks like it hurts. Wouldn't want to be in a dark alley when someone has one of those....
  15. OmegaChosen

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Sweet this so cool ah, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  16. OmegaChosen

KH2 RolePlaying Site. (is slightly mature and the age limit is 13.)

This is a roleplaying site about future events that happen in the kingdom hearts world. you can create your own character and role play in different worlds with different people and plotlines. but don't join if you you're just going to do it as a joke or not ever going to be on. this is for...
  17. OmegaChosen

I'll be the idiot

yeah. that their together again
  18. OmegaChosen

Official Countdown Thread.

this is an old countdown thread somone pm a mod to close this or everyone stop posting
  19. OmegaChosen

Role-Playing Forum about Future KH2 Events!!!!

Okay, I joined this sight and it's about two years after kh2. that's about it. please join!!! there's only 12 members!!! i'm desperate!!!!! join and get free pie!!!!
  20. OmegaChosen

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

okay, let me settle this kairi is hot in kh2, there's no doubt about that and in order to be hot, there is some connection to sexual desire embedded to that so if you think she is hot, then you can't go saying that you don't think she is in someway sexually desireable now, just because you may...
Back