• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Final Mix+ in ENGLISH?!?!?!

I've been hearing that a lot. What does that mean? Are all the new cutscenes in English? Are the commands in English? What? And why does it matter if the game comes out in the US if the game is already in English if imported?
  2. T

An English version of Final Mix+?

By the way: This is the first time I'm at the fourms since January. See: Inactive users CAN return. But back to the thread: Is there a possiblity KH II: Final Mix+ could be realised in English?
  3. T

One thing I want from KH II: Final Mix

When you play as Riku and King Mickey they have to have Sora/Roxas commands like: Attack - Other Ability - Item - Other Ability - Not: O = Jump X = Attack And such. That SUCKED!!! What do you think? Oh and a lot more optional bosses. EDIT: And Tournament expirience points.
  4. T

Help quick!!!

I am now at the point of the game were Hollow Bastion is covered in darkness. I have yet to finish Atlantica 'cos of that Drive Gauge 5. How can I get the gauge up to 5? If I go to Hollow Bastion before finishing Atlantica will I pay later in the game (Secret Video and such...)? So: Do I have to...
  5. T

Answer please!!!...

I have just finished Port Royale (that was so boring) and am now at Haloween Town. How far on the game am I? How much % am I done with? I don't want to finish the game too soon, you see.
  6. T

How hard is it on proud mode?

Here's the deal when I get KH2 I want to see the secret video the first time I beat the last boss and that is just too hard on standard mode so I want to know: How hard is proud mode for a mediocre player? How hard is proud mode for a KH expert? Thanks.
  7. T

European Release date

I've been looking at some of the other S-E release dates and the diffrence between the US and Euro dates is usually about two and a half months. KH2 R-Ds USA: March 28th Europe: Late/End of 2006 (November, december?) The diffrence between US and Europe when FF X was released was less than a...
  8. T

People who have the game!!!

Are Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and all those guys voicing the characters?
  9. T

5 FF XII Questions

1. Do you get more party members then six? 2. Can you make you're own clan? 3. Are there any pub missions? And if there are: how many the entire game? 4. How long does it take to beat the game? 5. Do the characters level up or dos the game have something like in II and X?
  10. T

How many worlds?

How many worlds are there? No names just a number please ...
  11. T

A question .... (possible spoilers)

For an accedent I saw a picture of the KH2 ending. Sora, Riku and Kairi I think were looking at a map or somthing. Ihaven't beaten the game and I just bearly looked at the picture but for people who have beaten the game: For someone that knows not much about KH2 story was that a huge spoiler...
  12. T

We helped PART 2

I don't think "we" did it Of course they are going to make bigger stages if the stages were just as big as in the first game that would suck big time That is what almost evert FF fan wants I wanted a FF world They probably decided that for themselfs with out our help I don't think there is...
  13. T

Yna, Riku and Paine

Why are they so cartoon-y? They look more like the Itadaki Street Special versions then the FF X-2 versions.
  14. T

Anyone here from Iceland?

I just wanna know cos I am...
  15. T

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Who thinks there should be a HBOND world? I do!
  16. T

To few polls

KHInsider has way to few polls it's like one every 3 months
  17. T

FF VII Advent Children was realesed in japan today

... just see the title
Back