• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Design for a shirt

i was wondering if you guys thought this would make a good shirt, your opinions welcomed and yes i made it
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Riku + Namine , Sora + Kairi a different story a different time….

uh i think the rest like it alah so no cause a summary istn really a story
  3. D

sorry guys that i havent written anythin high school is been killin me but i promise the next chp next week or less and again srry *scratches head in embarassment*:o
  4. D

Hi this is the next chapter in the series sorry it took so long(got a bit lazy lol) but its finally out, id like to say that I was a bit disappointed that I got only one comment on the last chapter and I didn’t get any comments from my friend Blonde Haird Kid and snow candy but I hope you guys...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Zack x Aerith - First Love (AU)

very funny good job again lol and yes laughing is healthy lol so keep laughing:lol:
  6. D

Well here it is chapter 6 sorry I took so long I got side tracked a lot so it took me a while to start on the writing again but here it is(mainly high school) not musical Chapter 6 XXXXX Riku looked down at his burger that he had taken one bite of feeling somewhat depressed but he hid it...
  7. D

Here it is guys sorry I took so long I didn’t get around to it but finally its done hope you like the second part and don’t forget to comment plz Chapter 5- part 2 XXXXX Riku looked at the group wondering who they where and what they wanted with Namine “Hey how are you doing” the blonde...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

good job its coming along great keep up the god work:thumbsup:
  9. D

oh and also id like to thank terra 2.0 for the good comments they were the one that made me feel the story was good and i could keep going on (except the last one he wrote it hurt)
  10. D

chapter 5- part 1/4 Sora's bruise healed but a bandage was put over it so itll hurt in the morning when its torn off lol
  11. D

Hey guys hope you guys like this chapter it’s a bit different than the rest but at the same time it’s the same k alright here it is don’t forget to comment Chapter 5-the other side part 1 XXXXX Sora walked slowly holding his bruise with his right hand partially weeping at the pain “Why did...
  12. D

Hi guy’s thanks for the comments on the last chapter keep them up  Ok here it is chapter 4-a different time a different view Namine looked out her window noticing the storm was getting closer and closer, Namine feared thunderstorms after the last storm which she feared due to the fact that...
Back