• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

i have kh2 i beat it on easy mode only doing the story (and sealing all keyholes) and I went pretty fast and it took me about 25-30 hours. So, if you play it on proud mode, and do all the mini games, extra bosses, etc, it would take like 90+ i think. But i must admit, i did feel that it was...
  2. N

Drive fusions

well i'll clear this up i guess since i have the game **spoilers??** anyways, in the master form you have to fuse with any two party members, so when the person fused with beast and goofy, it wasnt a glitch or anything like that. and in the final form the only way you can use it, or even see...
  3. N

Org's real names theory..

***Spoilers???*** well they stated some of the org member's real names, like vexen's is even, and xigbar's was braig, Lexaeus's was Elaeus, Zexion was Ienzo. but you did get Xemnas, Roxas and Xaldin's names right
  4. N

Kick Some sephiroth A**!

i got killed by sephiroth so badly in kh2 and he has 14 bars of health, i am a level 60 though, but it is in easy mode. i hope i get a keyblade from him like final mix....
  5. N

Trailer Summary (NEW/RUMORED/SPOILER)

nice job ダスク means the dusk
  6. N

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

ok the org member in the trailer hardly looks like zexion, this guy is huge compared to zexion and the new guys chest is almost twice as big as zexion's. And Zexions hair covers his right eye but you can see the members right eye easily and the hair on zexions right side is much longer than the...
  7. N

Kari forgot about Sora

ya namine probably rearranged kairi's memories to make kairi forget things about sora. and DiZ probably made namine do that but when he says he wants revenge, i wonder if making Kairi forget things about Sora has anything to do with DiZ's plan of revenge.
  8. N

KH2 Demo in the next issue of D-PS2

the demo isnt coming out, it was a mistranslation.
  9. N

what does this mean?

Sora actually says ju-san (thirteen) kigan (order). And BHK has been confirmed a long time ago to have party members of his own like donald and goofy
  10. N

English Voices Comfirmed?

I'm pretty sure that they will use the same Cloud they used in kh for Advent Children which they will use him for kh2. Cause the Japanese used the same Cloud for kh2 from Advent Children
  11. N

Sorry NO DEMO COMING

It does matter for me cause i already have an international playing PS2, my aunt is in japan for a vacation and she could've got it and the store that i couldve gotten bought the mag in North America is about a 20 minute drive away from my house
  12. N

Sorry NO DEMO COMING

nooooo, crap and my aunt's in japan right now.... so close
  13. N

Riku's copy, and the KH song

It's actually called Another Side. You can download it on filefront in the KH2 section. Dissapeared is the song they pllay during the fight with EM
  14. N

tell me one thing

i played the japanese version of kh, ansem has the same voice as diz and why the hell would you say chinese! kh is made in japan, the video is in japanese and its from japan. even if you have just played a small bit of attention you would know its from japan.
  15. N

formation of Nobodies

really good theory about neos Well riku did lose his heart to darkness yet he did not turn into a heartless, like ansem and ansem's shell is DiZ. So i would suspect that riku has a shell, is a shell himself or just doesnt have a shell. If you're talking about how Sora a BHK are related but...
  16. N

KH2 FAQ**khlover123

so.... what are you trying to do? if your telling all this to people on the forums we already know this and is old news
  17. N

NEW Dengeki scans!!!(Lion King, NBfC, Leon)

Re: NEW DEngeki scans!!! hey nice scans, now i guess the lion king world is confirmed to be Pride Land
  18. N

back cover of kh2!!!!!

i only have like 70 days left till i have it
  19. N

back cover of kh2!!!!!

well ya! i just wanna the front!
  20. N

back cover of kh2!!!!!

no thats an old image, in the deep dive city that isnt the back cover cause all japanese games have a barcoe on the bottom right corner, a sign saying FOR JAPAN ONLY under the code, the requierments to play the game, and copyright stuff. and that cover doesnt have any of those
Back