• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Titans please help

Cheers, sorry for being annoying but can anyone tell me if the titans from hercules are fightable(couldnt find the right word) and if there are any Neo Shadows that we can fight? apreciate the help :)
  2. C

prob in kh1 at colosseum plz help

I have reached the final part of Kingdom Hearts where I can now finish the game and fight the secret bosses. But there is a problem. I never did anything in Hercules world, not even the obligatory part. And now, I can't enter the final cup, because I never did anyone of the last and can't get...
  3. C

kh2 keyblades need some assistance

can anyone plz post pics of some kayblades in kh2 or link to where i can find them plz i really apreciate any help
  4. C

Tifa confirmed in kh2

a picture of tifa as appeared in the internet and it confirms her in kh2 to check out the picture www.kh2.co.uk
  5. C

KH realese emotions *sob*

ppl i want you know that i loved the time i spent here on the foruns and i will continue to post here even after the game comes out...i know some of you are leaving the foruns and such and i just wanted to say that you will always be welcomed here with open arms I wishya all a merry christmas...
Back