• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

OFFICIAL square enix response to KH2 Final Mix + in US

READ SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONFUSION. Thank you for contacting Square Enix Customer Support, There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America.At this time, we do not have any sort of an official reason why. We appreciate your business and hope you...
  2. R

Disney Castle in Kingdom Hearts 1 (Pictures)

What ever happened to this world? why did they delete it?
  3. R

parts of the game that have the replayability factor

can u guys give me some of these parts that have the replayability factor?? wen i say thi s i mean parts wer u just wanna repeat it over and over example: the 1000 heartless battle and so on so that i can relieve what i have accomplised...haha so that i can save on a save spot and do the...
  4. R

"RPG" in Kingdom Hearts 2

is it me or is the worlds in KH2 just too small than the first. There isn't any RPG feel into it anymore because of the much compressed worlds. Treasure chests are not hidden like in the first and u cant really explore anymore because u have to stick to the storyline... i just think that the...
  5. R

Glowing Eyed people

Who are the following? Glowing Eyed Unknown Sitting Unknown Double Wilding Unknown Blindfolded Unknown ALL OF THESE ARE IN THE DEEP DIVE PLACE/TRAILER
  6. R

yen sid's place

can u go back to his tower after getting out of the place?? after u go to land of dragons?
  7. R

Bonus Level

how do u get ur bonus level to increase?
  8. R

parts of the game that have the replayability factor

can u guys give me some of these parts that have the replayability factor?? wen i say thi s i mean parts wer u just wanna repeat it over and over example: the 1000 heartless battle and so on so that i can relieve what i have accomplised...haha so that i can save on a save spot and do the...
  9. R

difficulty and save slots

just a thought. for people taht cant decide on what difficulty to play will u make 3 different save slots and play the 3 difficulties in different slots?? or is it better to make one slot at a time?? EDIT: sorry about my poll... the first choice is one slot at a time. 2nd is 3 slots all...
  10. R

difficulty and save slots

3 different slots at one time play one slot at a time and overwite when done
  11. R

game difficulty and save slots

just a thought. for people taht cant decide on what difficulty to play will u make 3 different save slots and play the 3 difficulties in different slots?? or is it better to make one slot at a time??
  12. R

KH2 difficulty reward

wat difficulty will u play it?? and will it be just for the challenge or an easier requirement to get d ending ex. choosing standard needs 100% jimmy journa while expert doenst
  13. R

pongo summon

since there are now 4 confiremed summmons and since b4.. people were sayin u can summon pongo is it still true after people got d game? jsut wanted a confirmation if the rumors of pickin d shield in d begini would get u pongo
  14. R

Destiny Islands Challenge With Proof

Every so often, i will be posting my stats and game time in KH regarding the Destiny Islands Challenge This is just a challenge mae by me challenging myself to go to level 100 without going crazy I will try to post pics of my progress but i dont know how. People please teach me. But also, i...
  15. R

Unknown in Final Mix is which org?

who is he?
  16. R

ASAS realization

with the game almost beaten by everyone and with a lot of fanatics if u look at the ending seconds of ASAS, there is the mature fat girl looking at things falling from the sky, what does this mean and who is she based on KH2 comming out??
  17. R

twilight town is fake

since roxas is a shell, and he is just sora's memories, then the whoel awakening is just fake??
  18. R

Reward for finishing

do u get that special game completion percentage at the end of the game only if u choose proud?
  19. R

Proud Mode Reward

When u choose proud mode as your difficulty setting, is it true then and only then u can get the secret ending? Is it aslo true that u cant get the secret ending on standard difficulty? And last. is the proud mode easier than the standard difficulty? >> thanks a lot!
  20. R

how do i get my reputation up? to be a mod?

please?
Back