• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

George Bush goes to Hell

George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who...
  2. B

The Answer to the Lion King Question

I want to see Timon and Pumba. Also the monkey would be a cool summon. *Reminences about the one kung fu fight scene*
  3. B

Tokyo Game Show 2005

Tokyo Game Show started today at the Makuhari Messe Convention Center. Some pics with caption from a buddy who attended it. Enjoy
  4. B

hardest DISNEY boss

Michael Eisner! :) Seriously, I say Hades gave me the most trouble.
  5. B

NEW PICSS i got new ones..YAY

I haven't seen these yet. Although I did read about Jack Sparrow in the latest OPM. Good stuff!
  6. B

Final Fantasy Advent Children - Spoilers

WARNING: AVALANCHE SPOILERS!!! ALL THE PLOT REVEALED!!! READ IT IF YOU REALLY MEAN IT!!! Entering Heaven' s Door - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children COMPLETED AND PERFECTIONED
  7. B

*Fall from the Sky*

[insert best introduction ever here] ~Blank :)
Back