• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Help/Support ► Yay a new girl problem

Well theres your problem right there kiddo, she doesn't have much to talk about lol. If thats really the case, then you'll have to learn to lead the conversation.
  2. Y

Oh hey look at that!

Its been . . . a while? Maybe? Possibly? I don't think I've visited these forums since forever ago. I doubt anyone remembers me, unless I somehow made in impact in some way shape or form. Doubting it:unsure:
  3. Y

Help/Support ► Torn by religion

Wait . . . theres something I completely overlooked. Theres no such thing as Moldavian religion. Its called Orthodox Christianity. What your fighting is culture boundaries. Just had to clear that up.
  4. Y

Ah of course, because we live in the real world, where light bulbs that run on hope are nowhere to be found. You could both be Atheists. Problem solved. That might be putting it too bluntly though, but it works for me.
  5. Y

If you care about her as much as you say, you shouldn't let anything stop you from trying. If she likes you enough, then religion and family will be a bump you'll have to go over together. If you do go into relationship, go into it knowing your going to have a very hard time. You have to...
  6. Y

Kill All Your Friends

Has anyone else heard this? Its the newest song MCR (My Chemical Romance) has been playing live and its been leaked across the internet. YouTube - My Chemical Romance - Kill All Your Friends Lyrics Its the B side to the Black Parade single, but it just might be a glimpse into what they're...
  7. Y

Cobralicious!

So, which lucky winner went out and bought the new Cobra Starship album, ¡Viva La Cobra!, then went home and listened to it a million times over? I sure did :toungesmile: Oh man guys, this album is HAWT. So post away at either how much you love it, hate it, or to ask who the hell Cobra...
  8. Y

Help/Support ► 1st girlfriend (Maybe)

Really now? Sow how exactly do you get to do doing that? Calling her might help. Or talking to her to get to know her. Your all making it seem as if he should completely avoid her or something because he didn't get to know her first. Physical attraction is very important in relationships...
  9. Y

Help/Support ► 1st girlfriend (Maybe)

What the hell are you doing here? You should be on the phone finding something to talk about. Talk about it tomorrow? Ya gotta be kidding me. Talk about it tonight!
  10. Y

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

*quality Its a PSP. That alone should answer your question.
  11. Y

Help/Support ► Holiday Job

Don't always rely on God. Make your own miracles happen. Like, maybe you could get just a weekend job and leave the weekdays for studying.
  12. Y

Help/Support ► attempting to move forward

Thats really the best post I've read yet. Thanks for the advice, most of which I'm already implementing. I have been working out like crazy lol, its a great stress reliever. I'm not going after anyone, although some girls have offered, I'm not the kind that rebounds just like that *cough*...
  13. Y

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

Your not the bad guy. Theres no such things as good guys and bad guys. Its just people. People who are either confused or know exactly what their doing. The best advice is to be prepared. Always keep in mind, that this can hurt you in the end.
  14. Y

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

Guys in your situation are what destroyed my relationship. I can't really give you advice, these situations never end well. All I can say is, if things keep progressing, be prepared for either alot of Love or alot of pain coming your way.
  15. Y

It has happened to her before. Her past boyfriends always "left her for something better." I would never do that to her, but she turned around and hurt me the same way they hurt her. I just don't even know her anymore, she's confused and doesn't know what "love" is. But I feel better now...
  16. Y

Help/Support ► Trying to get out of it. . .

You need something to put on all those applications you'll fill out later in life. Thats your parent's hidden reasoning behind putting you in an extracurricular activity. Any activity will do, so just switch over to drama.
  17. Y

Help/Support ► Trying to get out of it. . .

Your doing it for the scholarships right? If thats so, then drama will do you just fine, so use that excuse on your parents.
  18. Y

Thanks for the advice. I know I have to get over her, and I eventually will, but I what I really wanted was the experience of someone who this happened to as well. I need the advice and experience of someone whose gotten over that hump.
  19. Y

I always thought I'd be the one giving the advice, but now its me who needs the help and support. It all started in February. I met this girl, and we really hit it off. The first phone conversation was 6 hours long, it was crazy how much I liked this girl. We eventually started going out...
  20. Y

College Life

So who starts college this fall? This thread is for everyone to share their anxieties, frustrations and nervousness surrounding the next chapter in our lives called secondary education. :cry: I'm enrolled at WKU now and with school starting in a few weeks, I can safely tell you I'm as nervous...
Back