• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mason Stark

Gravity Falls RP!

hi this is a sign-up thread this is a very fanceh sign-up thread yesyes So I wanted to do a Gravity Falls RP, but rather than do the super-duper fancy kind of thread like I usually do, I wanted to do an interest check first. I'm trying to figure out if this would be an AU or not or if it would...
  2. Mason Stark

We'll meet again

12 years ago, I did a silly thing: I joined this forum in an attempt to somehow watch Deep Dive. (true story, youtube didn't exist back then //cri) I ended up joining a community where I made many, many, many amazing friends over the years. This place means a lot to me, and that's probably why...
  3. Mason Stark

Gravity Falls! And doritos! :D

it's not 5 in the morning nope lol I've been on the Gravity Falls bandwagon for a WHILE now, so much that I kinda dropkicked my love for Kingdom Hearts off a cliff (heh whoops), but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Gravity Falls roleplay! I've been doing some GF roleplaying...
  4. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Advice?

Hey, guys! I'm in a bit of a pickle and I need a little bit of advice. This is a complex situation, but any bit of advice would be super helpful. I know this is really complex but any advice is super-duper appreciated ;u; Thanks you lots!!
  5. Mason Stark

Fanfiction ► Everyone makes mistakes, kid! [Gravity Falls inspired fic]

[I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SINCE NOVEMBER SO THIS IS PROGRESS FOR ME YAAAAAY lol. This is a silly plot bunny idea that I had, but I just wanted to get this part out there, so here's a summary of the short story itself~ This takes place before my Gravity Falls fic, Paradox Falls. It focuses on one of...
  6. Mason Stark

FUTURE OF KH: ARCANA -- Part One

Hey, everyone! First off, I want to apologize for the huge delay with getting everything moving forward again. I'm going to try my very, very best to prevent further delays, but unfortunately, I can't make any concrete guarantees (at least until the end of the year), just because of the holidays...
  7. Mason Stark

NaNoWriMo 2015!

It's that time of year again -- November is fast approaching and with it comes NaNoWriMo! I've been doing NaNo for a few years now and it's become a tradition for me each November, so I'm super excited about this lol. I figured it would be good to post up a thread for discussion and...
  8. Mason Stark

Future of Kingdom Hearts: Arcana

Hey, everyone! As you're probably aware of, Kingdom Hearts: Arcana has been at a standstill for months. I've been fighting to figure out a way to get the roleplay moving again, but I've been at a loss on where to go or what to do. As much as I would like to see this roleplay continue...
  9. Mason Stark

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [a kingdom hearts roleplay] If you're interested in joining, check out the sign-ups and ooc thread! The RP is always open to new members! :D --------------------------------------------- "Okay," a sigh escaped from the young child, bright blue eyes looking up at the...
  10. Mason Stark

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

TRACES OF AFTERMATH: kingdom hearts out of character and sign-ups thread "There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ["MY ENEMY'S INVISIBLE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT"] Years ago, after the defeat of Xemnas and the destruction of the Organization XIII, the worst happened...
  11. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Change sucks

I hate that I'm coming on here, but hey, I need help! :D So time to ask for help! Lemme know if I need to add more info or anything, but thank you guys so much for your help! Sorry that I rambled a little bit ;0;
  12. Mason Stark

Story Discussion / Troubleshooting Thread!

Hey, everyone! I'm putting up this thread to help with any story problems that we have during the course of KH: Arcana. This is a place where we can discuss any potential OR current problems and plan out certain sections of the story. The difference between this and the OOC thread is that this...
  13. Mason Stark

[Twilight Town] A new world? [OPEN]

STORY ROLEPLAY World: Twilight Town Starting Location: Outside train station Open to: Kingdom Hearts: Arcana Roleplayers ♪ THEME ♪ "What is this place...?" The girl's bright blue eyes wandered around the skyline, fighting to make sense of what had just happened and where they had ended...
  14. Mason Stark

[FANDUB] KH: Xion VS Axel

For a long time now, I've been trying to get into voice acting, more as a hobby than anything. I started taking some acting classes at my school last semester and, now that I have a new mic, I wanted to continue making fandubs, and I hope to post a lot videos (fandubs or even some original...
  15. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Depression advice

I'll try my best to keep this to the point (since I have the tendency to ramble lololol), but I'm in a bad situation that's caused me to become depressed over the past few months and I can't find a solution. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated ;0; Thank yewwwww~ Thanks for any help on...
  16. Mason Stark

Leveling up early?

I've found a lot of stuff about level grinding later in the game, buuuuut I'm actually having a lot of trouble leveling up the characters early in the game ;0; So I wanted to see if anyone knew of some good places to level up early on. (I'm playing Critical mode and I wanted to level up the...
  17. Mason Stark

SPECIAL EVENT: Once Upon a Christmas Time (in Christmas Town)

KINGDOM HEARTS: ARCANA SPECIAL EVENT ONCE UPON A CHRISTMAS TIME (IN CHRISTMAS TOWN) ♪ what a surprise! ♪ Christmas Eve has come to Christmas Town once again. The elves are busy making the final preparations for the big night, the sleigh is all ready to ride into the night, and the reindeer...
  18. Mason Stark

SPECIAL EVENT: This is Halloween!

KINGDOM HEARTS: ARCANA SPECIAL EVENT THIS IS HALLOWEEN! Welcome to our first special event! Since this is a little late to start, consider this roleplay a testing ground for future seasonal/special events. What happens in one of these events? Whatever you want! The theme here is...
  19. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Depression?

I hate posting things like this, but I guess this problem has been going on for a while, so I figured I'd ask for some advice ;w; Back in early 2013, I left Disney World after working there for 6 months, leaving behind the best time of my life. After making many friends and being independent...
  20. Mason Stark

Fanfiction ► the last memory [The World Ends With You]

This is something I wrote last year as a character study of sorts when I started a TWEWY roleplay. I don't intend to write anymore for this (especially since I'm working on KHOC a lot haha), but I'd like to rewrite it eventually and do a better job, especially with the interaction between the...
Back