• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Noruma says...

"What about a KH sequel? KH, KH:FM, KH:CoM, KH2... Through all these years we kept working on KH so we're going to take a break for awhile and work on something else. " Well, if we waited 4years for someehting they were working on, doesnt that mean it'll take 8-10 years for another Kingdom...
  2. K

Delay--- age doesnt wait

Here's what sux, If was 12 when kh Came out, Im 15 when KH2 comes out, going on 16, when KH3 comes out, 3-4 years from now, ill almost be 20!! Do they think Im gonna wait all my life to play these games.......I luv the games its just that, they should atleast try and work a little faster, their...
  3. K

Passion (remix?)

so, is the version of Passion that goes " thump, thump thump, My hearts a battle ground" avaiable yet??????? if so, sum1 pleeeeeez leave a linky to where i can get it, you'd be ta bestest ever! ~KGP
  4. K

Dsetiny islands in first game

I need some help, see i need the cutscene where sora wakes up from the dream and kairi goes "You lazy bum" then riku shows up and is like "Your just as lazy as he is" and she goes "So you noticed" and then they race, i also need the one where they are sitting on the tree branch, does anyone have...
  5. K

Cutscenes

Help! I need cut scenes with the actual voices, mainly scene's from on the island, or at hollow bastion, cuz im working on a movie of Sora, riku and kairi, so i need them, i also want the one where riku goes "Soon kairi, soon" lol, aw riku, your sooo sexy!!! LOL, yeh but, does anyone know where...
  6. K

found some cutscenes *Spoliers*

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=YthgtvOCgZc&search=kairi ((Various scenes, Kairi meet Roxas and gang, sora meets Saix, etc)) http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=U9j93Kd6GZs&search=kh2%20cutscene%205 ((Cutscene 5, since KHinsider only has 1-4)) ((I dont that there is a cutscene 6 available yet...
  7. K

Please Dont Spoil!!!!

I refuse to watch the ending or look at pix, so please dont say anything about it, i just wanna know if i need to be prepared to see a "Heartbreaking" ending as everyone says? DONT SPOIL IT PLEASE!!!!!! I just wanna know if its sad....
  8. K

Help wit the FMV screen shots

I dont know how to freeze videos for pix, so could you guys gimme some pix of Kairi and Namien from the new FMV?
  9. K

English?

do they make Kh2 in Japan to have English voice over and/or English subtitles below the Japanese writing? Cuz i really dont wanna get a game i cant understand, but i cant live wit out KH2!!!
  10. K

Kidnapping

Can someone give me pix of Namine being kidnapped and Kairi being dragged by Axel? I tried to find them off of google and on this site, cant find em anywhere, so, if ya can help me, thanks. i am trying to proove to my friend that Kairi and Namine look alike, she thinks Namine is Oret and has...
  11. K

Twilight connection

In one translation, i lost the link for it, but Sora says to BHK's friends "So your Kairi's friends too?" Could this mean thast Twilight Town is connected to Destiny Islands? Also, could this mean that Kairi is the one who says "He Looks just like you" in the trailers???
  12. K

Brunette from Twilight

Can anyone get me sum pix of her? I have been looking everywhere, gah!!
  13. K

help!!!!

does anyone know if there will be codes for this game? I have a disk made by "Action replay" for KH and FFX, codes that gave you life, and like 400 potions and stuff like that, does anyone know if they will make one for kH2? Please help, I know it isnt good to cheat, but i only use it when...
  14. K

This picture I saw...

I have this pic, it was released today from that trailor.... http://www.khinsider.com/images/newtrailer1207/005.jpg It of sora and Kairi. Could this be the first time they meet again? where are they, anyone have any idea's on the picture? I thought maybe it was a dream of sor'a...
Back