• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

unlockables anyone?

Hey are there any unlockables in kh2 like interviews or any kind of special stuff you can well, unlock?:confused: THX(lol):D
  2. B

Keyblades

i dont know if the keyblades have been revealed but if they have could someone post pics of them? thx
  3. B

mmo kh?(some spoilers)

i havent been posting for a long time so dont be hatin if this has been posted before. i saw the full secret ending and after seeing the awsome yet very very very confusing video i thought it would make a very good mmo. thousands of keyblades and the 'keyblade war' and the armour they were...
  4. B

new weapons

stop me if this has been posted there is a list of new keychains(or weapons) and how to get them right here http://www.1up.com/do/gameCheats?cId=2017814&did=1. enjoy
  5. B

Other playable ppl?

I was looking at some of the new screens on the front page and saw a pick of a playable pick of BHK. Iduno bout u but id rather play as Cloud or somthing. Who would u like to play as?
  6. B

FF Summons...Missing? You Decide

I was looking at the summons and although Stich(especially) and Chicken Little(not so much) were great (well CL sucks but anyway) i said "dis heres needs them a damn FF summonso i was wondering were are these lonely beasts all alone in the wilderness all by them selfs? I say 'BRING ON THE FF...
  7. B

NO MORE KH!!!!(and i got the sad proof too)

according to rpgfan.com there was an interveiw in which Tetsuya Nomura (guy who made kh) said speciecly that immedietly after finishing kh2 he would move on to a new project. He then stated that it would be a remake of ff7 for the PS3. Good news for th ff fan but no more kh. oh, well......
  8. B

tron world the new pooh world?

i got board and started thinking and though that what if the tron was the winnie tha pooh world or somthing. and i wonder were they got it form cause dosent tron take place in a computer? and iv only seen one computer in kh which is in that kh2 pic with leon near that big...
  9. B

Kingdom Hearts Delux Bundle

im not sure exactally if this has been posted but according to rpgfan.com there is supposed to be a kh bundle with kh, kh:com and a delux version of kh2:D . sounds sick!
  10. B

ANOTHER realease date?

Iduno if this has been posted but on the new bad quality trailer there was a release date 2005-12-22 and uh i was wondering if that was like a japan release or american release or both but wat ever. Any way i was wondering wat that meant and if this hasent been posted could someone tell me?
  11. B

possible AC WORLD!!!!

i dont have any actual proof but i got a hunch. like in the new images with the picture with leon next to the computer it looked alot like somthin from AC or Dierge of Cerberus. And would also explain clouds AC look and probley his side story.......hhhhhhmmmmmm...... Well, anyway id like some...
  12. B

Somthing fishy

Ok so after hearing bout kh2 coming out in 06 i deacided to get a new game right so i heard musashi(or somthing) was like a not-as-good-version of kh so i picked it up right. Then (in the game) there was an order of like 5-7 people and then realized-WHOA like thats like kh2 all over. So is there...
Back