• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help/Support ► May I have your opinion

okay so there this girl at school and for a while she seemed really into me like she would always call me her boo, give me hugs ask me to go to prom with her in senior year and call me pet names like honey and baby and stuff but lately she's stopped doing all of that and she sometimes won't even...
  2. K

Help/Support ► Career

I've been having trouble lately in choosing what i want to do for my life. It's not that i have none at all, it's just that i have too many. I want to be: A Game Designer, Lawyer - In Criminal Justice-, A lead Vocalist of a band and SongWriter, and/or an actor. I figure I could string alot of...
  3. K

twilight princess question

in twilight princess when you do a rotating slash is it true that you can choose whether you want the slash to go clock wise or counter clock wise just by rotating it that way ,and are the graphics for the wii really better thabt the gamecube version pllz and thanx if this thread needs to...
  4. K

Kyuubi levels

:) im sorry if someone posted this already but could someone plzz give me a picture of naruto with two tails and three if there are any i checked google but it didnt give results plzz and thank you:) Plzzz answer
  5. K

Naruto Ultimate Ninja

i wanted to know what costumes are in this game and waht the difference between kyuubi naruto and normal naruto Pleez dont flame me :cursing:
  6. K

Wii or Gamecube

i wanna know for what system are you guys gonna get Twilight Princess(for those who are getting it)the Wii or the Gamecube
  7. K

orichilum+(sp?)

i've got all the other ingredients for ultima weopon but now all i need is some orchilum+'s where are they? pleeze and thanx:D
  8. K

Ultima Recipe

were do ya get it pleeze and thaxs
  9. K

Torn pages

for anyone who found them all where are they?
  10. K

Ap?

does anyone know easy spots to get ap ups
  11. K

Glitch

I was wondering if the Atlantica scene was a glitch and that's the final version...how will square fix the glitch....pleeze dont flame me:confused:
  12. K

Okami Demo?

anyone play it yet and if so is it good
  13. K

soras reaction

who guys remember in kh when sora was a merman and he said sumthing bout his new look. Well how do u think he'll act with all his other new looks or wut do u think he'll say
  14. K

english kh2 leaked(possibly)

http://kh-2.net shows some english kh2 screens
  15. K

MP bar?

I Was Wondering Does The Mp Bar Work The Same Way As In The First Kingdom Hearts Or Not? Thx!
  16. K

Sora's Clothes

does anyone know what was going on in that video when sora got his clothes changed? What were the fairies doing?
  17. K

King Mickey(huge spoilers)

on kh2.co.uk there's video and mickey iz playable
  18. K

new info

- The next issue of Dengeki will have a new World and more information on the Yellow Drive Form. - There are atleast a few more Forms to be discovered - There will probably be more than 5 new FF Characters - It appears that Hollow Bastion will be what Traverse Town was for Kingdom Hearts. The...
  19. K

new yellow form

i just saw on kh2.co.uk that in the new dengeki reveiw normura reavels that there will be a new yellow form that combines the abilities of the valor and wisdom form "This japanese blog...
  20. K

sonic for xbox360(next-gen)

has anyone seen this next-gen sonic the graphics look unbeilievable
Back