• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

I Found This On Google (has Spoilers)

idk, those who never played the game, they dont want to play the game, they just want the story. i think its a cool review.
  2. C

I Found This On Google (has Spoilers)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5734058952118350828&q=kingdom+hearts&hl=en i found this on google. it Com in a 3 hour vid. its pretty cool.
  3. C

I Need Help With A Game

i want to download some awsome games that are free. can some one give me a site were i can get awsome games for free. for example. some kids were lpaying an internet halo kinda game in class on the computers. i want these kinda games. does any one have a good site?
  4. C

I May Have Photoshop Cs2, Not Sure

i got something from adobe in the mail. its like a disk that is very silver. is this photoshop cs2???
  5. C

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

i think his weapon will be something like a chain/blade/spike kinda think. sorta what the prince of persia had on his arm when the dark side came out. i think his style will be a mixture of attack and defence. i think he will use our attacks against us. i think that when we try to attack he will...
  6. C

Riku!

your forgetting this will be a ps game. im not to sure if they will have this or not. i hope they do.
  7. C

Help Please, Very Important

i have aim icons saved on my computer from websites. i want to use them for my aim. can some one help me??? i have no clue how to get it to were my icon is on my aim box thing. help please???
  8. C

Only Vip Members With Animeted Avatars?

i understand why you made it only vip members, but others would also like animated avatars as well. i have an animated avatar i would realy like to use. im asking you to please let other member use animated avatars as well as vip members.
  9. C

Stupid Pooh

them putting pooh in the game was a bad idea. there is no point to it, other than getting the spellbinder. other than that, they should have taken pooh out of the games.
  10. C

School Exam Help For All Khinsider Users

school exams are comming up soon. some users are needing help very bad in some subjects. khinsider is a communty, so i thought, why not have a thread were khinsider users can get school help from another. some users are better at some subjects than others, so i bet youll find the help you need...
  11. C

The Trailer!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ive heard people talking about how the knight fell fell the hill, fought with this and that person, and talking about the trailer/vid. this is begining to confuse me. were is this trailer/vid people are talking about and how do they know he fell down a hill and fought some one. well i can see by...
  12. C

I Need Help With My School Work

im on the school news paper at my school. im writing about the nuclear problems we are facing with north korea. i need help bad. im not sure were to get ,my info. ive gone to google and yahoo and its like i cant find any thing. i want this to be a good article in the paper because every one will...
  13. C

The X In The Name Of

in an interview with normura he said that each org. member has an x in there name for a reason. he said when you take the x out of an org. members name, then you get there real name. example: roxas take the x out and you get sora ive been trying to find out the...
  14. C

KH2 - time for you to complete

it took me about 3 days, but i had a lot of stuff to do. im lucky i got to play it in the midle of it all.
  15. C

does anyone here have kh fm?

your a lucky jerk........................i hate you................................:cursing:
  16. C

A Prequile To Kh2

we had kh:Com as a prequile for kh1. do you think they will make a prequile for kh2?
  17. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Im Crying In So Much Happiness Right Now!!!!!!!!
  18. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix & KH: Com Final Mix i see there is a thread of this, so close this now. sorry about it.
  19. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

KH2 Final Mix & KH: Com Final Mix http://www.kh2.co.uk/ im not sure if it has been posted yet, if so then close this when you read it. so is this true? dont go all crazy on this because they said its not sure if it will come to states or not. think about it though, kh2 with an amazing deeper...
  20. C

Kh2 Soundtrack

when do you guys think the kh2 soundtrack will come out, or is it even out now? is there a website were you can download the kh2 sountracks for windows meadia player?
Back