• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Bad news for all those KH2 Wanters out there

I can't believe your moaning cos its a day overdue. Europe doesn't have a release date yet >_< and im not getting my copy for 3 weeks
  2. S

The Suffering in Europe

i'll just lock my self in my room with a gun then and stop all my crazy stalkers. And if anyones gonna ask me how i'm getting it for free i'm not saying
  3. S

The Suffering in Europe

YAY i live in europe and i'm KH2 for free. YAY. And i'm getting my PS2 modified...FOR FREE. YAY. which means i'll get it the same time as america.....YAY
  4. S

New interviews

credit goes to kh2.co.uk. This is the first section of the KH2 Ultimania interview's translated so.....YAY Not sure if this has been posted buit oh well Tetsuya nomura interview Around when was production completely finished on KHII? I put a secret movie in the original because I was thinking...
  5. S

Importers anyone

Yeah i know what you mean about europeans. We got it bad. Anyway you could try www.amazon.com. I'll go find more
  6. S

KH2 opening

My fave bits are when sora and marluxia and riku and Ansem are fighting. it's better to watch it in slow motion cos you can see what they're doing. And the bit where he gets trapped in the pod and then flies over the ocean
  7. S

What about Sepphie?!!

yeah he does come back and you get to fight him......again
  8. S

level in CoM

Sora=lvl 99 riku= lvl 89 it took ages to get them up to there
  9. S

Fanfiction ► A Small Kairi/Sora Fic

I liked it seeing as they got together. Although it'll never happen in kh2 Kairi'll probobly die in kh2
  10. S

I wonder....

yeah it will most probobly or else it wouldn't make sense him ending up somewhere else straight away and besides it shows you in a trailer. OR you could be playing as bhk
  11. S

New about Master Form

yeah i agree with helios about donald and goofy cos master forms meant to be a mixture of wisdom+valor form so it would be more logical
  12. S

new kh2 news: Including a possible release date!!

I just logged on and theirs lots of stuff like a possible march release and other stuff like updates about the new scans. If it's been posted close this thread please :D
  13. S

Is Tron Disney?

yeah and it sucks
  14. S

New KH2 World? Tron?

you can actually imagine sora and co. in those suits. Sora woud be bald though
  15. S

Background info on Demyx?

oh cool i didn't know that. HE was meant to be gay but it's disney so it won't happen....Homophobes
  16. S

Pete in lion king world

yeah i started this thread before anyone else. I think i should turn this into a poll of do you think pete is fat and ugly
  17. S

Pete in lion king world

ergh now that is wrong
  18. S

Pete in lion king world

ok i was just loading up kingdom hearts ultimania and then this pic of pete in the lion knig world popped up and it just looks weird http://www.kh2.co.uk/ it's not big news but i just find that pic so weird and funny. If this has been posted before close this thread please
Back