• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► A Personal Problem

I don't see anything wrong with worrying too much. I'm the same way with my mom. Normally she is late getting home. I always worry and call her up to make sure she is okay. And if you make people mad it's not like you can't make up. And if someone does get mad at you, you have to try and...
  2. L

Driving Age

What do you feel about the driving age in your area? Do you feel it is too low, too high, or just right. Right now I am close to getting my permit, however it seems like the driving age is too low. Teens have the highest percent of crashes which as far as I know is due to inexperience. In fact...
  3. L

Sherlock Holmes

Anyone read Sherlock Holmes. I've already read A Study in Scarlet and I'm almost done with the Sign of Four. They are currently my favorite books. I actually got interested in reading Sherlock Holmes from watching the anime Case Closed a.k.a Detective Conan.
  4. L

i dont know how to get it!!!

No, what I'm saying is that he may have already gotten it, but not realized that he got it, went back and got a mega-ether.
  5. L

i dont know how to get it!!!

Are you sure you didn't get it already?
  6. L

Theory: Yen Sid's Book

I'm saying that "The Beginning" has to do with the first Kingdom Hearts. "The Interlude" has to do with Kingdom Hearts 2. And "The Future Story" has to do with Kingdom 3. However "The Future Story" doesn't give a huge hint.
  7. L

Theory: Yen Sid's Book

I was just looking at what Yen Sid's book said. My theory is that it may hint at what will happen in Kingdom Hearts 3. The Beginning: Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their hearts...
  8. L

Similar Party Members

Did anyone else not like how the party members that are specific to each world (Mulan, Beast, Etc.) have basically the same stats. For example Beast and Auron had exactly the same stats all the way until level 99 except for HP which eventually became the same. It felt like I was playing with the...
  9. L

Keyblade... when riku got that?

Maybe he got it when he turned back to normal. Since he had Xehanort's darkness in him he was pretty much all darkness. Though when he turned back he lost a lot of the darkness making it twilight. Therefore since there was no twilight keyblade yet he got a keyblade.
  10. L

Did you notice that about the Keyblade?

They probably couldn't think of a keychain to put on it.
  11. L

Shouldn't Kingdom Hearts 2 be Kingdom Hearts 3?

Chain of Memories was more like a Kingdom Hearts 1.5.
  12. L

Getting points in the coliseum

I have trouble getting enough points in the coliseum tournaments for Jiminy's Journal. I'm guessing I have to enter double score mode to get enough points but it just seems to do it at random.
  13. L

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Any proof?
  14. L

If you are the real Maverick then log onto youtube now.
  15. L

Kingdom Hearts similar to FF10

I just realized that the beginning and ending of KH and FF10 are very similar. The beginning of both have the main character's homes being destroyed. In the ending the main characters are seperated from the ones they care about. If anyone found anything else that is similar feel free to post it.
  16. L

So basically if Square-Enix found out about this he could go to jail?
  17. L

Wait I'm confused. He isn't allowed to have the game unless he is a reviewer, correct?
  18. L

sora's blue form

He holds the keyblade behind him because it increases in length.
  19. L

Johnny Depp returns?

But didn't they already do the VA for Jack Sparrow?
  20. L

mysterious form.?!.?!.?!

Sort of looks like master form.
Back