• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What Level (are u stuck?)

ok you guys, the simple answer to your { :D stuckness :D } is to trian
  2. Z

Namine or Kairi

i'm with namine, dude, she has powers, and plus she was a main character in com, kairi is ok but not close to m namine. :) Could you refrease this question, doy you mean you do we like beater or who is just better? :confused: just wondering :D
  3. Z

help needed

hey guys, ok, i need to open a file i downloaded but don't now how please answer :confused: :(
  4. Z

new kh gba game

the only thing i will change is that i will make the game a lot harder, it too easy :D
  5. Z

what happened when . . .

DIZ was just able to disguise himself into Ansem because he wanted riku to make his choice, he ain't Ansem, it just like Zexion and riku, remember
  6. Z

who else became a heartless?

I think it was riku or Ansem, well, riku did turn into a heartless but, hmm, ok i think it was Ansem, but ik could be riku too
  7. Z

what happened to fake riku

i think he was fried by somebody when he left sora, donald, and goofy, but in r/r, he was killed by riku
  8. Z

Whoa, im not sure but the last boss was a pushover....

i guess it not just you, in both sora story and r/r the last bosses were like the esaiest, man, i thought they were going to be very hard but guess i was wrong, well, most plp were also wrong :cool: ;) later
  9. Z

Dark Riku-Tips Please!

ok, all you need to do is to dodge her move, thats pretty easy, you need to be in the 30's, i beat her on lv33, uses as many summon attack card and that cure card [i forget the name] as you can have with you, summons do themost damage, do not use slights
  10. Z

yeah but i was thinking of sora's story, in r/r, he was killed by riku but that was a different replica
  11. Z

i think he was killed by an unknown even though it sounds crazy
  12. Z

Riku

riku is cooler cause he has the power of darkness and light, and also when turns into darkmode, his slights are totally cool
  13. Z

basketball video game

what is your fov basketball video game mine if nba live 2005, it will be 2006 very soon
  14. Z

hardest Boss

i saw someone with the same username as yours at khu
  15. Z

hardest Boss

i had trouble with him too, i think it was because i was too weak, don't know for sure but i think tha was it, i'm used to beating games on a low lv
  16. Z

hey

hey guys, hope i stay here for sometime and also, this place is nice, the plpare nice, well, i hope it stays like that :) :)
  17. Z

hardest Boss

who was your hardest opponent? :) my hardest opponent for me to beat was, well, fake riku in both sora's and riku's :D :D
Back