• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Saix

Anyone else notice that saix has pointy elf ears? probablyl doesnt mean anything but just putting it out there.
  2. L

Setzer!!!

Is anyone as excited about Setzer as i am... probably not... 75% of you probably havnt played ff6 which is my favorite ff. i hope his airship looks the same it was sick. just a though: setzer is a card thrower/ gambler just like ruxodo...maybe they have some wagers.
  3. L

Silver Haired Unknown

Ok these are the reasons I think that the silver haired unknown has to be riku. 1.Same hair color. who cares if its longer and styled different. 2.Same boots as riku has at the end of CoM when he walks with mickey.(you can see this when sora falls to his knees) 3. sora falls on his knees in...
  4. L

1 new org memeber not 2

you know how on kh2.co under the new trialer description it says theres 2 new org members shown? well wasnt there only one? they guy wiht the long light blue hair. he looked alot like zexion in the closeup.
  5. L

Paine?

do you guys know the new pic of squall on kh2.co? is that Paine from X-2 on teh far left... you cant really see it but it looks like her hand.http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img132.png here link
  6. L

your favorite final fantasy?

i picked final fantasy 6 because i think it has one of the best storylines and its cool that your main character is a girl half human half esper. i also llike how the storyline and party splits up to do different events at the same time. sorry i posted this in wrong section.
  7. L

DiZ and Ansem

ok i know everyone says DiZ is ansems shell but ive seen absolutely no proof and it would make much more sense for EM to be ansems shell, because its already known that he is a shell. all we know is Diz lives in twilight town and has sometign to do with the org and ansem. if someone has any type...
  8. L

Xaladin in G4 tgs show

Xaladin i seen for about 5 seconds on this tv special in teh backround. we already know hes gonna be in the beaty and the beat world, but it shows him summoning tornado's of sand on a beach or desert level so this means we might see him in agrabah, atlantica, or PotC, not just beaty and the beast
  9. L

Defender

yeah im trying to beat the game with everything you can possibly get on expert mode. ive gotten everything except the last few item sythesis things. i have like mass amounts of every ingrediant except bright crystals. ive killed so many defenders and have lucky strike on teh whole party. i was...
Back