• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Room of Angel(sillent hill4 theme song)

it's a theme song from sillent hill4 The Room.i've been searching this song on the internet 4 sooo long,now it's on the bluelaguna.it's a very nice song,i really love it so much.can some1 tell me where can i find this theme song lyric?i've tried 2 search it on yahoo but i could'nt find it.plss...
  2. S

Room of Angel(sillent hill4 theme song)

it's a theme song from sillent hill4 The Room.i've been searching this song on the internet 4 sooo long,now it's on the bluelaguna.it's a very nice song,i really love it so much.can some1 tell me where can i find this theme song lyric?i've tried 2 search it on yahoo but i could'nt find it
  3. S

The PiramidHead Vs REV3 Nememsis

which 1 of them u guys think the scariest?the freaky PiramidHead from sillent hill2?or,The abomidable Nemesis from Resident Evil3?2 me i think the Piramid head is scarier becoz he wear this freaky piramid thing on his head.u'll never know wat's underneath it.4 the nemesis,besides the scary teeth...
  4. S

Riku Vs Sasuke

Who agrees with me when I say that these two have a lot of things in common? Both are so arrogant, always so confident in themselves, good at almost everthing..I wonder if they were in a fight, who would win? What could be possibly stronger then that in the Naruto anime? Even if Sasuke use...
  5. S

kh characters outfit

the 1st time when i saw sora outfit(kh1) i think it was kinda silly n absurd but in kh2 it really amaze me.not just sora(kh2) but every characters in kh2.i really wish all of kh2 characters outfit espeacially sora's outfit will be todays/our fashion style.frankly,i think if they put it in the...
  6. S

hikaru look soo much like kairi?

i dun know if im the only 1 who notice this,hav any1 take a closer look to kairi n hikaru hair style?they look totally the same.except 4 kairi's hair color,its red.not just dat they hav the same appearance.their face n uh....maybe just dat here,take a look at em c?notice the...
  7. S

utada hikaru vs tsukiko amano

ive just finish playing fatal frame 3 last night.it was awesome.so far,fatal frame is the most scariest game i ever play.not even resident evil 4 can match the horror in fatal frame series.n i luv the theme song too.compare koe with simple n clean or passion or sanctuary,frankly i think koe is...
  8. S

fatal frame 3 theme song(koe)

ive just finish playing the game last night.it was awesome.so far,fatal frame is the most scariest game i ever play.not even resident evil 4 can match the horror in fatal frame series.n i luv the theme song too.compare koe with simple n clean or passion or sanctuary,frankly i think koe is even...
  9. S

secret garden in shadow of colossus

I heard dat theres a secret garden in shadow of the colossus.wat so speacial about this secret garden?dun tell me its just an ordinary garden coz its the hardest thing to unlock in the game.4 those who had been there,i just want to know wat is there in the secret garden?n how to get there too.i...
  10. S

ansem(the heartless)vs xemnas

xemnas vs xehanort(sry i posted it 3x,this 1 with a poll) iv made a mistake on my last thread,here it is again with a corection this may sound crazy.i think if the fake ansem were still alive in kh2,he will be xemnas greatest enemy or maybe hes ultimate threat to the nobodies or the other way...
  11. S

fake ansem(the heartless)vs xemnas(the nobody)

this may sound crazy.i think if the fake ansem were still alive in kh2,he will be xemnas greatest enemy or maybe hes ultimate threat to the nobodies or the other way around.the fake ansem(xehanort) n xemnas,they r not the same person,rite?same goes to sora n roxas.they hav nothing in common,i...
  12. S

this may sound crazy.i think if the fake ansem were still alive in kh2,he will be xemnas greatest enemy or maybe hes ultimate threat to the nobodies or the other way around.the fake ansem(xehanort) n xemnas,they r not the same person,rite?same goes to sora n roxas.they hav nothing in common,i...
  13. S

14. S

can i cheat?

i wanna ask sumthin.where can i find a cheat 4 kh2.dun get me wrong,im not a noob.ive completed it once 4 every mode n twice on proud.im just a little bit obses with it,i just wan to play it again.but it will be boring if its just the same old stuff.i wanna make it a little bit different.u...
  15. S

wth...

nobody is form when a heartless is created,rite?but when they've become a NOBODY they will look slightly different from their original human form.lets take roxas n namine for instance,they both hav a different appearances from their original form.but xemnas,him n his nobody look totaly the...
  16. S

prince of persia versus sora

if these two ppl fight in battle,who would win?they both hav the abilyties 2 transform n they both can wield 2 weapons.il say sora will be the winner coz prince of persia aint got any magic spell n plus sora can summon.u know wat,iv been thinking if SE replace aladin with prince of persia,kh...
  17. S

heeelp!!!!

can any1 tell me where 2 download passion(after the battle is over)????the opening one is more like a noise 2 me,i hate it!!! my mom dun like it neither.she was annoyed,she told me 2 turn it off when im listening 2 it.but when i heard the one after the battle,its like the best song i ever...
  18. S

question:how did riku end up -----??????????

ive played kh2 the japanese version even tho i didnt understand the whole story but i could manage 2 gess some part of the story a bit.but theres just 1 part mess with my mind a lot n i couldnt makes up with even with 1 wild gess or theory.how did riku end up inside ansem's body????? .4 those...
Back