• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Utada Hikaru -- New Song: Kiss & Cry

Kiss & Cry, new song by Utada Hikaru. Is being used to promote Nissin's Cup Noodle Freedom Project. This is just a radio rip, so the quality is only 128kbps. Some parts sound like Hotel Lobby from Exodus. :thumbsup: MediaFire Sendspace Sendspace Any other mirrors will be appreciated.
  2. N

Utada and Kaz got divorced!

Like the title says, Utada Hikaru and Kazuaki Kiriya (Kaz), got divorced. I guess the only bad thing would be no more nice looking PVs and CD jackets. ._. http://www.u3music.com/message/index.php?m=1&l=JP&d=2007030312006j.xml Translation courtesy of Nuuk from hikki.blogspot.com: (Hopefully...
  3. N

Hikari (HARMONY ~JPOP Meets Classics~)

Hikari (HARMONY ~JPOP Meets Classics~) Similar to the Hikari Orchestrated but sounds better! XD At least to me. Other Utada Hikaru HARMONY ~JPOP Meets Classics~ Songs (If you d/l you should at least say 'Thank you'. <.<)
  4. N

Passion Discussion Thread

Passion/Sanctuary Discussion Thread It's the real deal bitches!!!!!!!! The music video+song!!!!!! A must watch!!!!!! 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x better than Simple and Clean!!!!!!!!! Yes, flame me for the cussing, too bad. Look at what I give you!!! I give you the best KH theme...
  5. N

Huh? What's this?

Not sure if this is in the right section, but it does concern KH2 so, here I go: I found this on a random Utada Hikaru fansite, they say it's Passion. Sounds great. NOTE: only like 40 second preview. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QNOT06Q OR...
  6. N

The white creatures??

This is just a theory but in Ansem Report 13, Ansem says that the heart becomes a heartless and the soul disappears. He said that this theory was what happens in the present world. But he also said that this isn't true if it were another world. So the white creatures are probably a heartless...
Back