• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silh

KHI Recast – Orphan Black

(in order of appearance) chuman as Sarah Manning The glue that holds the group together A 7 on a good day Audo as Felix Dawkins Sarah's sassy gay adoptive brother A pretty good source of the series' funnies from time to time Master Spockanort as Detective Art Bell Reasonable authority...
  2. Silh

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir – Smooth as Velvet

Originally released on the PS2, Odin Sphere is a side-scrolling RPG heavily influenced by Norse mythology. Developed by Vanillaware, its stunning visuals pushed the PS2 hardware to its absolute limit. It resulted in staggering frame rates, which is no longer an issue in this HD remake for both...
  3. Silh

TV ► What shows have you dropped?

There is an overwhelming amount of quality TV shows, too often mere clicks away. Between work and school I find myself having to carefully choose what I want to do in free time, which meant that some of these shows had to go. What shows have you dropped, and why? Arrow is a particularly glaring...
  4. Silh

Camera Talk

I'm in school for photography now. Got rid of my last thread because I'm my worst critic. Still shooting with a Nikon D7000 and alternating between 35mm and 105mm lenses. I'll post stuff here as often as I can, but for the most part everything I take that I like will go up on my Instagram...
  5. Silh

KHIAmA former administrator and long time forum goer. Ask me anything!

Hi, KHI. Let's bridge the gap a little bit. For the newer members, allow me to reintroduce myself: I am Silh, otherwise known in some circles as Ty. I became a staff member in 2005 within a few months of joining, and slowly but surely ended up running these forum for a few years. I did not shy...
  6. Silh

Does he look like a bitch?

Pulp Fiction world confirmed for KH3
  7. Silh

ding dong

NTcvsaw9fp8&autoplay=1
  8. Silh

bict or

how about you GET A JOB AND BUY YOUR OWN COKE VCITOR!!?
  9. Silh

5 Incredible Ways Chrono Trigger is Actually a Retelling of the Bible

Today marks the 20-year anniversary of the American SNES release of Chrono Trigger! I have played this game many, many times. It's a bit on the easy side, but it has truly stood the test of time pun intended! with its unforgettable story and characters. But what if I told you there was a way...
  10. Silh

Film ► The Bare Necessities – KHI Recommends!

Pop culture enthusiasts! What media have you been consuming? What do you think? Is it something we absolutely shouldn't go without? Tell us! This new thread will now implement a "three reasons" system. Rather than let everyone take turns spouting off trite garbage, everyone making a...
  11. Silh

khi memorial day: remembering those we've lost

kikyowhereareu Aqua. Mirby scubasteve EdgeMaverick Water Thug
  12. Silh

11 years ago today

I still pop up sporadically shouts out to the homies #kill me
  13. Silh

bictor

merry crispsmas dude
  14. Silh

Anime/Manga ► Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso – Your Lie in April (watch dis)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE4imQ7r5SM Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (also known as Your Lie in April) follows Kousei Arima, a former piano prodigy who has lost the ability to hear his own piano playing after a huge meltdown during a big competition following the death of his mother. Two years...
  15. Silh

sharje l

you forgot your phone charger at my place :)
  16. Silh

TV ► Silh's Media of the RIGHT FUCKING NOW – These are a few of my favorite things.

I'm very, very invested in pop culture. I want to talk about the film I just saw or the comics I'm about to pick up this week, but I have never have an outlet. My best friends more than 90% of the time don't share the same interests. On Facebook, no one usually has any idea as to what I'm...
  17. Silh

Film ► Horns – From Locke & Key writer Joe Hill, starring Harry Potter

Official trailer Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Juno Temple, James Remar, Heather Graham Release Halloween 2014 Plot Adapted from the Joe Hill novel, Ig Perrish awakes one morning to find horns sprouting from his temples, in the aftermath of the rape and murder of his girlfriend Merrin Williams...
  18. Silh

Hey, friends! Enemies. Frenemies.

Much like Paolo a couple weeks back, I have also departed for the most part. I dunno, it's like the regulars of this place all had an unspoken agreement to not be active anymore. (However, I'm still so down for #junes Secret Santa. We'll make it happen, lovelies!) I suppose living on my own now...
  19. Silh

i do it for the post count

in regards to that last one WHY DON'T YOU CHECK OUT THE SERIES THE THREAD IS ABOUT
  20. Silh

TV ► Shameless – someone watch this show with me already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzznfBbbMVc Like the original UK show, Shameless centers on the very much dysfunctional Gallagher clan. There's… Frank, the alcoholic patriarch Fiona, the eldest sibling who essentially takes on the responsibilities of parenting her five other brothers and...
Back