• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

i think at the very end of the series everyone will come to gether as usual and the nobodies that are good will get their own form to keep [spioler bit] and you'll have to play as kairi and others to complete certain tasks t the end of the game because kairi receive a keyblade from riku at the...
  2. S

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

idk much about roxas but i do like his name better than sora cuz sora could go either way , but i love sora cuz technically he is the original keyblade master . but i like the fact the roxas is a little tougher , other than that its sora all the way !
  3. S

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

oook i still haven't unlocked the last two so how do you unlock the last two?
  4. S

A question....

they better have! i know they made one comment about the characters for one of the episodes that was completely evil!
  5. S

A good challenge for KH2 Veterans

man i kicked his arse in normal mode i wonder what it would be like on proud mode in first person .... i'd probably being screaming my head off because i couldn't tell which way i was facing
  6. S

problem with my jiminy

man, you know it feels like everything you do for normal is the same for easy which makes me angry btw what o you do for easy the whole thing including gummi? and its just the jimiy journal for norm?
  7. S

Secret Kh2 commercial msg?

huh. weird . i didn't realize that. i just thought that was in japanese
  8. S

i think this has been asked b4...?

yep your right either that or different release dates for diff states cause in tn up at walmart it dosen't come out until 29t i think
  9. S

i think this has been asked b4...?

ok i went to eb games and they told me i could pick it up on the 27th which means its different dates depending on the state your in plus when i preordered for the game , they also told me i could pre order for le and get it 20% off
Back