• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

In search of a picture~

I've been looking for ages on google, photobucket & the screenshots here on KHinsider but I can't find a screencap of the moment roxas awakens sora when he's in that flower. I really need that picture because I'm drawing it for one of my art exams. So do any of you guys have it? I'd be so...
  2. A

Whatever happened to fusion?

I remember last year on this forum someone said you can fuse with Donald. They saw a vidio, or picture, or something? I've finished KH2 just now, & it's never happened. xD Was it bogus?
  3. A

KH3 - Wanted Worlds!

What worlds would you like in the next KH game? Mine are: -Shrek -The Incredibles -Snow White & The Seven Dwarves
  4. A

Can somebody /please/ explain to me WHAT Ansem is talking about?

Throughout the entire game he just goes on & on & on about things that don't make sense! Seriously it's just "Darkness" This. & "Heart" That. It's confusing x.x
  5. A

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

i can't find CoM anywhere not one place in england anyway i suppose i could order it off eBay, but my dad hates that so does anybody who lives in england (liverpool preferably xD) know what shops still sell it?
  6. A

not really that new but....

Does anybody know if you can get replies off here emailed to you? so you know you've had a reply in the forums....
Back