• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Ansem II <----- (sucks)

alright so i made it to ansem 2 pretty easily and he just owned me since i was a lower level(39) so im currently leveling up now...i read in a guide that lvl 50 was ok but for the battle itself the only info it gives you is when your health gets low use ogie boogie... which didnt seem to...
  2. B

Marulixa first fight help

yea ok so im replaying com right...i beat marxulia before but i have no clue how i did it.. i can get him to like half the blue bar than he just owns me every time...ive been getting really upset about it..in fact its been pissing me off so much that i punched 2 new holes in my wall..(which my...
  3. B

Red Sox/Yankess Thread

yea come here to talk about the red sox/yanks rivarly although i doubt many of you watch baseball and nevermind follow the sox/yanks but its some serious stuff this year as this weekend there will be a 3 game series to basically determine the AL East champs...................well i myself am a...
  4. B

help with final boss Soras Story

the 2nd version of maraxula..i can kill the 2 legs, but than it goes to this pattern where you know blah blah and than i just cant pack enough punch on him they dam lasers eat up all my health and cards...so can anyone give me some advice?? thanks./.
  5. B

"Noob" this is funny

look at what this kid put as a answer on his test...i don't know if he was being stupid or not, but either way its still funny
  6. B

Did Anyone Pre-Order KH2 Yet??

hi i was just wondering if anyone pre-ordered it yet,sorry mods if there is allready a topic on this, but i am new to the site so plz feel free to enlighten me..
  7. B

heyy

hey guys i was just saying whats up, because i am new year, so whats up i hope ill get to met some of you and have some fun :)
Back