• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Another Twilight Town question....

Ok, I'm just a little confused on one more part of Twilight Town. How do I know when I've officialy "beaten" the level? I mean, when you beat a level, the title of the level shows up. It hasn't done this on Twilight town for me. Does anyone know how you officialy "beat" it?
  2. W

Question about Twilight Town....

Ok, I'm just a bit confused on Twilight Town with the whole "Struggle" battle. I just need to know how I can get to Seifer when I play as Sora. I've beat Hayner I think 3 times, but I want to know how I can face Seifer. Can someone help me? Thanks.
  3. W

How did you feel about the ending?

I was just wondering, what were your feelings after you beat the game and saw the ending video with Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Namine, and Roxas? Were you happy? Upset? I was happy about the ending, but I also had a weird feeling after.
  4. W

Sonic X

Hey, do any of you guys watch Sonic x, I do, and my favorite character is CHRIS!!!!! ^_^ Do any of you like Sonic x? It's on every Saturday at 10:00 EST. :)
  5. W

Virtua Fighter Anime

Hey, has anyone watched the virtua fighter anime? Oh man, you talk about great fighting game animes, this one takes the cake to me, hands down.
  6. W

What worlds would you like to see added?

Hey guys, just post your ideas on which worlds you would like to see added to KH2. For me, one would definently have to be Lion King, then maybe Jungle book.
Back