• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Sanctuary Clue?

well all of the fights have to do with hearts so you never know
  2. F

Hey! Whtas your favorite form?

i havent bothered to get final form yet so i am not sure
  3. F

Hey! Whtas your favorite form?

i would be best off in valor form
  4. F

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

oh that one girl from that one game at that one part it is all coming back to me now
  5. F

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

well Axel is my favorite character but i wouldnt go out with him because he is a guy and so am i
  6. F

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

Nomura said that it wasnt them which confirms that it is not and i do not think Zexion has anything to do with KH3
  7. F

dark sora in halloween town does not have 3 eyes

does it really matter about how many eyes sora has
  8. F

1000 heartless... easy as hell!!!!

i thought the battle was pretty fun mostly because i liked to see how many i could kill at once
  9. F

not a useless thread..

in kh2 sora does not know axel he lost all his memory of castle oblivion in com
  10. F

not a useless thread..

i thought Axel ran when sora beat him and it is not Axel at hollow bastion
  11. F

Rumored Possibilities

i never heard the rumor about the hunchback but i think robin hood and the great mouse detective might (hopefully)
  12. F

All the Confirmed... Everything

that was all stuff i knew but thanks for reminding me
  13. F

Nudity in KH2!?!?

if KH2 was rated M i wouldn't be allowed to get it so there better not be nudity
  14. F

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

yes it is true the Organization is becoming what will in the future be known as the X-Men
  15. F

BHK's Story

it is a good believable theory i doubt it will be something that is very important in the game though
  16. F

Theories

hey iholdthekeys if thats your real name you should not call people noobs the only noobs are people who have not beaten KH or COM then go ahead and call them noobs but i would be considered a noob and i have beaten both and come on this site every day since 2 years ago
  17. F

valor or wizdom

it would be valor
  18. F

Possible KH2 Summons

The guy who said the good part about Shiva was that she is revealing is a sick person if he gets his pleasure from that. I am just glad I am a mormon at the moment.
  19. F

Question????

Sora Probably did not kill most of them he definently did not kill captain hook the aligator chased him away hades did not die he fought in a tournament Ursula did not die from being hit in her big ugly face with the keyblade
  20. F

All comfierd data no 13 order...

good but i am wonderering how could mickey and BHK be in the organization because you have to have a strong heart to weild a keyblade
Back