• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Any sort of Ultimania for BBSFM?

Does anyone know if there is any sort of Ultimania or Ultimania-like source for BBSFM, covering the new additions? I'm specifically interested in if there are official names for Xehanort, No Heart, Armor of the Master, and Vanitas Remnant's techniques. If there's not an Ultimania, is this...
  2. K

Devil's Advocacy

Over the time period I have been here, it has become somewhat easy to predict how everyone, especially me, will argue for a certain topic. Therefore, I propose that we, as a "community", pick a certain topic (you can choose one here), and try to argue as persuasively as we can for the other...
  3. K

Dave Sims

I recently came across this, and thought it would be interesting to see what others think of it: http://www.cerebusfangirl.com/artists/tangentindex.php
  4. K

Info Theory - Scales and Perception

This article seems to be an interesting way to approach such discussions, so I thought it would be nice to hear your opinions on it: http://www.info-theory.blogspot.com/
  5. K

XIII Order Information Thread

Thanks to KL's continued whining, the old Organization thread has been closed down. If people want to continue posting theories about the Order and new info, though, please try to do it here. If this is not allowed, then please ask the Admin's to unlock the old thread. It doesn't make sense that...
  6. K

Known Worlds, Characters, Drives, and Order members

Okay, I think this is what we've got so far: Destiny Islands: Selphie, Kairi Disney Castle: Minnie (Ally), Merlin, Chip & Dale, Daisy, Triplets 100-Acre Wood: Pooh, Eeyore, Rabbit, Owl, Piglet, Tigger Olympus Coliseum: Hercules, Megaera, Phil, Pegasus, Hades, Demyx (Order member) Agrabah...
  7. K

Known Drives, Worlds, Characters, Order Members

Okay, I think this is what we've got so far: Destiny Islands: Selphie, Kairi Disney Castle: Minnie (Ally), Merlin, Chip & Dale, Daisy, Triplets 100-Acre Wood: Pooh, Eeyore, Rabbit, Owl, Piglet, Tigger Olympus Coliseum: Hercules, Megaera, Phil, Pegasus, Hades, Demyx (Order member) Agrabah...
  8. K

Unnamed XIII Order Member Appearances

So far, I think, we have . Final Mix: Enigmatic Member Deep Dive: Lookalike Member, Heartless Member Chain of Memories: You lose some, you win some Member Kingdom Hearts 2: Agrabah Member, Carribean Member, Hollow Bastion Members (5), Old Man Member, New Woman Member My theories for...
Back