• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

hey. i stopped by to say wutsup. 75 pages. wow. i never thought it'd be this small when it started. so how is everyone?
  2. J

Fanfiction ► the final farewell

i seen this coming from afar, but i didnt think it would come this soon. friends had lied, and died before my eyes, but i felt no pain. i will look down on this fair place with the watchful eye i usually choose to keep shut. shut from the danger, happiness, sadness, heartbrache, mistakes of the...
  3. J

The Best Sight Ever!!!

....... i cant stand waitng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. J

The Best Sight Ever!!!

nope, go to gamestop.com and check it out!, its on front page
  5. J

The Best Sight Ever!!!

i wuz just there, but it says 7hrs, 53min, 25 secs. for the shipment to come for here in na
  6. J

Fanfiction ► Fic Awards

couple, but back in like 05, n they werent that good.
  7. J

hey, has there been a new chappy??
  8. J

Fanfiction ► Fic Awards

The best fan fic is k&s's fic. my opinion.
  9. J

hey, hvnt been here in a while. has there been a new chappy, cuz i hvnt seen it in the pages
  10. J

Well, i won't be here friday or saturday either so Happy birthday!!!! K&S I'll be seeing u sunday guys, but tonight I will be on at like 11:00
  11. J

hey guys, sup k&s, my comp. is messed up, so i'll try to get to u guys as fast as i can
  12. J

Guess that song!!!!!

well it is like the title says. Rules: You put down a line from your song and next person guesses. Whoever gets it right gets next turn. If no one can guess it, put down one more line. If no one still gets it, put the answer down and go again... I'll go first. "I'm the son of Rage and love!"
  13. J

The chap was awesome... I shall report that there is a new chap. to the fanclub immediately
  14. J

sry, I hvnt bin here... Internet shutdown on me
  15. J

I am not angry with you..... just p'd off at geometry. Stupid Geometry!!!!! Well.... U promised, so it better be good. So good I will bawl my eyes out at how good it is :D
  16. J

Iz being spoiled going 2 deeply affect you when getting/playing kh2?

me personally, me being spoiled makes me want to play it more
  17. J

alright guys. To prevent further spamming please post in the fanclub if you have anything to say not related to the story..... but if not..... oh well. :D Not to ruin the fun here, just that you know too much spamming could get us in trouble
  18. J

Kh2 Voices

Well when I say He, I say he..... For it is my version. Rioting no...... let's riot on the forum insanity site
  19. J

Kh2 Voices

We must..... he who knows nothing, can understand...nothing
Back