• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► Trinity Limit

Hey there. ^^;; Now, this is not a Sora/Kairi (focused) fic. This is not a Riku/Kairi fic, and this is not a Riku/Sora fic. (Methinks these types of fics are all over FF.net. ^^;; ) This fiction is about Sora, Donald and Goofy, focusing on their friendship. Because I find these kinds of fanfics...
  2. N

To all you guys who are ticked off...

I understand you guys are all upset about Square delaying it all (KH2 to 2006). But I'll say this: Do you think these actions are delibirate? Do you think they intend to stretch it all out? They're just human. They're pressured by all this, and they continue. How do you think they manage to...
  3. N

Something I Noticed...(Steamboat Willie Related)

Sora's cartoon form in the Steamboat Willie world portrays the clothes he had in the first game. I know this seems pointless, but does anyone have a theory why this is so? :confused:
Back