• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Return to KHI

so yeah.. its been a long time since i have been active here.... well was just wondering if anyone remember me or anything....
  2. S

Need more anime titles...

uh... i cant find any decent anime lately... please give me some good titles... here is everything i have either completed or am up to date with Ruouni Kenshin /Death note /Cowboy Bebop/ Mushishi / Spirited away / The girl who leapt through time /Princess Monoke /Nodame Cantabile / Tengen Toppa...
  3. S

Ribbons before blades

Ok this is a fight between me and silent one... and i want to test out this new character of mine.... and I will make the battle field once silent one has posted... oh yeah one last thing.... killswitch before you ask anything about joining this battle it is a no... I have already look at a...
  4. S

.:Blood: The silky ribbon of bliss:.

.:Blood: The silky ribbon of bliss:. A single leg was hanging from a windowsill. It was covered in blue cowhide and stitch in a style that is referred to a jean. The foot connected to this leathery parchment was bare in all aspects except for the calluses that were developed on the bottom. The...
  5. S

The antichrist works at Dip&Dots (comedy)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////////////////////////// THE ANTICHRIST \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////////////////////////// Works at Dip & Dots It was a Tuesday. A normal Tuesday in a normal suburb called New Jersey. It...
  6. S

The battle of Prince Sasuke and Setharoth

(yeah me and Prince Sasuke are going at it… were going to fight but some other people never posted in the same thread causing it to faill…. It’s the same field as the last one (credit to post underneath goes to PS) and same rules… Prince Sasuke just tpost your template in the next post so the...
  7. S

The offical I wanna Date Seth thread

Here it is... the official I wanna date Seth thread... post all of you that wanna date me.... and that includes you to King naruto but i defiently gonna say no so there is no reason in trying.... and i will decide on july 13 who is the winner...
  8. S

Setharoth fan club

Setharoth fan club President- Taokitty Co-Vice president- Truebeliever Co-Vice president- Recklesss Chaos ------- mastersepiroth- body guard Reckless chaos- Eternal Setharoth ninja (against... not with... sh*t) Soraisriku- rebelion leader (I sign that sheet... wierd...) ------- Truebeliever...
  9. S

*gets silly string* Battle time....

lol... silly string... so whos wants to battle... rules 1) I am god al mighty in choosing who to battle and whos judges so go eat a muffin if you complain about my judgement 2) No god moding 3) No power playing 4) Literate or out 5) anyone can sign up 6) anyone can sign up to be a judge (seven...
  10. S

Open pit

Since all these battle rps are going on I thought wouldn't it be great to have a place to post a request for a battle and then have a template like Battle type: (Melee, Power Character, or tournament) Looking for: (newb, average, pro, anyone) Number of people: (1- infinity) Record: (how many...
  11. S

Anyone up to a battle...

Ok I have seen that these battles have appeared recently in the forums and I wanted to try one. Anyone can try me but I don’t want to sound cocky so don’t try to flame me. Rules No Power play No god mode 5 mistakes in Literacy and your out Anyone can be a judge or an opponent Use any template...
  12. S

emotions of the past (romance rp)

November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire world... A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon since all that died in the massacre were blessed...
  13. S

I am back.... sort of

well... i am sorry to all those rps that i up and left to.... I am back.... but it isn't periment.... i probally will be on sparingly but i will rp....
  14. S

emotions of the world (one of my last rps) (romance rp)

November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire word... A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon because all that died were blessed. They didn't see...
  15. S

Endless sorrow (award winning rp from the gummi awards)

November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire word... A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon because all that died were blessed. They didn't see...
  16. S

Thief lords.... (one of my last rps....) (romance rp)

sorry i didn't make get permission to make this into a romance rp... and now it will have to be closed
  17. S

memorial to *Destiny Seeker*

I asked Xell to make this sig because i wanted a memorial to *Destiny Seeker*. She quitted yesterday and anyone that wants to show your affection towards her can wear this pic.... http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/716/gift4ds6mh.jpg if you read this *Destiny Seeker* then please come...
  18. S

Curse of the Sohmas (one of my last rps....)

(this is probally gonning to be one f my last rps since all my friends are leaving..... and if i saw you cant joing this rp then YOU WONT... there are certain NEWBS which havde pissed me off by spamming and i will not allow them to rp... If you hate me for this then i will report you QUADRIPLE...
  19. S

Endless Sorrow romance rp*retry*

20. S

Endless sorrow romance rp (Setharoth production)

November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire word... A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon because all that died were blessed. They...
Back