• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark_Seraphim

4 years later...

And I am back.... seems like not much has changed besides a few mods, more people, and less societal activity... SO...... Hello there everyone! It's good to be back.
  2. Dark_Seraphim

Musical Talents Vs. Image Fame

okay this is something that pisses me the flying freaking off (pardon my jumble) I myself am a musician, i speak for all musicians when im discussing this i HATE people that are famous in the musical industry but DO NOT have the talent (EX: Miley Cyrus) It enrages me to see her have fame and...
  3. Dark_Seraphim

Dante VS Vergil VS Nero

who would win? i love dante but..... vergil freaking owns nero is just a neophyte Vergil would slay them both in mere eye contact XD
  4. Dark_Seraphim

For The Metalheads of Axe Fretplay.....

anyone else play guitar other than myself???? what of gear do you use if you do play?? and are ya Rythm or Lead? Myself i play both Rythm and Lead but mostly Lead My Gear: Ibanez S5470 Prestige Series (thats a guitar for the non-shredders who have no clue what i just said) Line- 6 150watt...
  5. Dark_Seraphim

System Of A Down!!!

DUDE I DONT GET IT >.< I am hearing rumors that one of the most craziest bands!! System Of A Down just split XD >.< T__T and now im pissed...... such an awsome band Can anyone confirm this to be true or False!!?
  6. Dark_Seraphim

Devil May Cry Series Discussion

Forgive me if there is already thread like this -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now then in this discussion you can cover any grounds of DMC as long as it is DMC So to start off Does anyone have Idea of what the storyline for DMC4 might be about, I...
  7. Dark_Seraphim

Seraphim Is Back And Unleashed >d

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHATS UP GUYS XD ^^ Its Dark_Seraphim from way back when^^ man its been for freaking ever since I been here^^ man this place looks a lot different too O.o its pretty nice but now that Im back.... hehehe Things are gonna get CRAZY >.< XD Well Im just letting you all know...
  8. Dark_Seraphim

Holy Heck!! A Dmc Anime!!!!!!!!!xd

O HECK YEAH MAN!!! this is wut ppl of the order DMC wait and breathe DEVIL MAY CRY HAS BECOME AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any light(info, etc.) pliz SHARE with us all XD (man this is friggin A)
Back