• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Memories of the Heart

Okay, so this was something random that popped in my head. I wrote up a very short prologue to see if you guys would actually read it. If enough people seem to like it, then I'll continue. Just so you know, this is KH related. But since I don't know much about KH2, most of what I write will...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

A few notes before you read! 1)This is taking place after KH2 has ended. And I’m not really going by anything that happened in that game, considering it’s not out yet. 2)This is written in first person as Kairi. 3)YES! This is a romance fanfic, complete with love triangles and lots of drama. So...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► Never Give Up Hope

*Alright. This is my first fanfic. So I'm sorry if it sucks. I just figured I might try it out to see if I'm any good.* ^_^ Prologue Every night, just before the sun would set, the last lights of day would paint a rainbow of colors across the sky. The colors would blend and shade the...
  4. T

An Unimaginable Fate

*This is a redo of The Palm Reader* The Story Palm Reading. Some say it’s nothing but a load of crap. Others believe in its mysterious existence. But either way, most people do it just for the hell of it. Palm reading dates back into the early 18th century, when any type of black magic was...
  5. T

The Palm Reader

The Story One night, you and your friends decided to go to the annual carnival. You have been going for years now and know the carnival like the back of your hand. But this year, something is different. The Carnies are stranger than ever and there are many new booths around the area. But one...
  6. T

Lost

**The plot of this RP is NOT mine. It is based on the TV show Lost. The only difference will be the characters and storyline because we will change them to however we want. But it is still based on the show.** It was a normal flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles. Everthing was running...
  7. T

New gal here :)

hey everyone! im new here :) . well i dont know if you would consider me new. ive actually had this account for over a year. i just never said anything cause i was busy with other stuff.. plus i like to observe and read before i jump into any conversations. anyways, i decided its time to start...
Back