• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Hey K&S! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm so glad that you've decided to redo this fanfic! I actually haven't been around in awhile and just decided to drop by KHI. And I'm really glad I did! I have to say that you've really improved your writing skills. Awesome job on the first three...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Thanks ultimate oblivion. :) I had actually thought of something along those lines, but I'm not sure it would work with my story. I guess it's all about the tiny details that would need to match with this fic. It's complicated to explain lol. Anyway, I guess I'll try to give the sequel a second...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► A Destiny's Tale

Great start Trinity! =] I sense a little drama coming, and you know how much I like drama lol! Post the next chapter soon!
  4. T

Lol, thanks guys. It really means a lot that you liked my story, even if it came from my twisted mind lol. But I was thinking...that a sequel wouldn't work. And an alternate ending would ruin the whole aspect/tone/purpose of the story. I just don't think either are worth writing. = / Anyway, I...
  5. T

Thanks guys =] I really don't think I'm gonna write an alternate ending, mainly because I was thinking of starting a sequel instead lol. I have an idea of what the sequel will be about, but I need time to make sure it flows. But if it doesn't, maybe I'll write an alternate ending. We'll see lol.
  6. T

I realize that epilogues are supposed to be short, but I decided to break that rule. =P I hope you guys enjoy! *crosses fingers* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Epilogue - Five Years Later After five years, the time has finally come. I cannot hold on any longer… Sitting on the edge of an old wooden...
  7. T

Yay! You guys ARE still here! I'm so happy! =] Lol, well now that I know some people will read the epilogue, I'm gonna start fixing it up! So ya, expect it sometime tonight. But be warned. I haven't written anything in such a long time, so it may not be as good as my older chapters. I promise...
  8. T

Ok...so this is awkward.... After an EXTREMEMLY long time of hiatus, I'm sorta back. To make a long story short, I was suddenly struck with inspiration to finish the very last part of this story - the epilogue. I know a lot of my old fans are gone but hopefully this will bring them back or...
  9. T

Fanfiction ► The Realm of Shadows

Nice chapter! :) I feel really bad for Sora, though. And I really wanna know what's going on with Kairi! But that's what makes me really like this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
  10. T

Awesome chapters! They just keep getting better and better! And seriously...you're an amazing writer! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! ^_^
  11. T

I really like this! The story kept me interested and your writing style is perfect. It has good grammar and spelling, and it just flows. I can't wait for your next chapter. :)
  12. T

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

Good job, Stavros. The last two chapters were much better than the first. And I really like the story, even though the last chapter was a cliffhanger. But I'm a sucker for cliffhangers. ^_^ Anyways, keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter!
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Part Two: Salt Skin, Paper Hair.

Haha! I loved it. It was really funny and descriptive! I like your style of writing, too. I can't wait till your next chapter! :)
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

I definitely seem some strong potential with you as a writer. There were just a lot of questions I was asking myself as I was reading your story. Some parts left me confused and I had to read a couple lines over twice. All I have to say is when you write an original fic, try to plan out your...
  15. T

Fanfiction ► How to Wash Dishes Riku-Style

I read this the other day and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I loved how the story was just so different from everyone elses and how you gave emotion to everything you wrote. So.... When are you posting another chapter? ^_^
  16. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Destiny

Yea. I definitely see improvement. Good job! Just remember to keep writing. It's the only way you'll get better. ...So go write that next chapter! ^_^
  17. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Destiny

This is pretty good so far. I like it. I found a few small things that could have been corrected, but they're no big deal. Anyways, keep up the good work! ^_^
  18. T

Thanks so much you guys! I would have never even considered finishing this if it wasn't for all of you! :blush: As for a sequel, just know that its being considered. But also know that if I do decide to do it, I won't even start until atleast January or February because this school year is my...
  19. T

Well here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it. Just...uh...remember to keep your tissue box nearby. :unsure: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter 25 – Love is a Funny Thing A bright light glistened softly through my eyelids, causing me to stir the slightest bit. I moaned uncomfortably at the light and...
  20. T

Good news everyone... I HAVE FINISHED THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! I just need ONE more day to do some last minute editing. So basically, I'll have it up tomorrow! Woohoo! :lol:
Back