• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Twilight

Love it love it love it. Stephenie Meyer is a great writer and I can't wait until the sequel comes out! If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the following websitehttp://www.stepheniemeyer.com and click on Twilight.
  2. F

Space Paranoids: Journey to Mesa help!!!

I've tried this so many times!!! 8 times to be exact and I've tried the following, -using Tron's limit twice -using Wisdom forn (turned me into Anti-form) Any tips????
  3. F

Help defeating Xaldin PLEASE!!!

I've tried six times really I have and I still die! The last time I got him half way on his last HP bar but he killed when he went BERSERK and King Mickey didn't come to save me. Any tips?????:confused:
  4. F

Kingdom Hearts Trivia Quiz!

A: Terrible Fists Gauntlets x1 Gargoyle x5 Q: Name the seven princess' of heart
  5. F

Kingdom Hearts Trivia Quiz!

A: Crabclaw, Pumpkin King, Three wishes, Fairy Harp, and the Ultima Keyblade. Q: How many boss battles are there at Hollow Bashtion?
  6. F

Broken Hearted what's a girl to do?? (females only)

Broken hearts suck. A few minutes ago my boyfriend just broke up with me... :( I'm hurt badly. and he used the "It's not you it's me." line. Why do men always do that??????? :mad:
Back