• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

i'm stunned x-l

look at this pirates of the carribean
  2. K

smileys 8-)

Basic Smileys * :-) Your basic smiley. This smiley is used to inflect a sarcastic or joking statement since we can't hear voice inflection over e-mail. * ;-) Winky smiley. User just made a flirtatious and/or sarcastic remark. More of a "don't hit me for what I just said" smiley. * :-(...
  3. K

shadow the hedge hog

where i live its alredy came out if u do or dont have it say what side ur on.for me its hero i just love the G.U.N weapons.oh and can someone find me a good shadow avatar?
  4. K

Pst your current level

mines level 61 with 750 card power and all sleights and health
  5. K

is this true

are they really makin kh for gamecube?if so plese press 2(just kidding) my friend told me that they are is this true?
  6. K

Worse Anime

Whats The Worse Anime
  7. K

a good(great)combo

heres a good combo equip the oylmpia anduse the abiltie critacal pluse u can chew heartsless and spit em up also use a string of critical blows weapon then equip critical plus:D :D
  8. K

adopt-a-charecter site

anyone know a adopt-a-charecter site for kh?
  9. K

ahhh gggrrrrrrr

man i recently beat kh1 and since my games got a giant scratch it freezes in da middle of where sora says "i'll come back".first quesion what happens? do u still get to play or does it take u back to ur last save?
  10. K

hades

when u fight hades in the cup how do u beat him man i go so frikin far
  11. K

great hall

how come i cant go to the great hall anymore?I NEED OBLIVION!!!!!!! can i have directions?
  12. K

how do u

how do u put a sig image on ur sig here?
  13. K

naruto plzz

can sum1 create a naruto rpg if so can i be in it first?
  14. K

aero

whats aero supoesed to do i need to know fast (at the end of game )
  15. K

all trinities

can someone tell me where to get all the trinties?
  16. K

dual weilder

whats the relation beetwwenn sora and the dual weider
  17. K

lady luck

where do u get the lady luck blade or how?also how do you get the trinities?
  18. K

how to role play

can someone tell me how to role play wen i try to add my charecter post the rpg has alredy started
  19. K

hi i love KH

go to pokemon fan universe .com message board its just like this
  20. K

create your own charecter thread

this is were you create your own charecter for kh mines auricz hes cool like leon (walks all cool nstuff) sword looks like a feather blue drench coat with heartless symbol with the word destroy above black pants with a chain on the right side jumps real high black boots age:18
Back