• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FortuneCookie

A Vocaloid video brought me back here

So I was listening to "World is Mine" by Hatsune Miku today, and it reminded me of the time I did a collab with a few members here. I can't believe this was uploaded 13 years ago now? Scubasteve, Pepper, Annoyance, I hope you guys are doing well! It's pretty cool to see how these forums are...
  2. FortuneCookie

OMG this place is still alive? 11.5 years later

I just reminded myself about this forum when I was reviewing my tickets for the Kingdom Hearts World Tour in Hollywood. It's so cool to see that this place is still active! I used to spend several hours after junior high reading about the latest news on KH2. A decade later and I'm still waiting...
  3. FortuneCookie

コスプレ! ~cosplay~

can't believe there ins't a cosplay thread around here :o edit: the hour I post this the first cosplay thread revives, nooo way I didn't see it :o oh well This will be the "Post your cosplays pics" / "Cosplays that you think are think are awesome" / ideas who you would want to cosplay...
  4. FortuneCookie

Asian Dorama!

My friends introduced me to "Kim Sam Soon" (kdrama) and "Gokusen" ( jdrama) and I got so into them. I started watching them as much as watched anime XD List of shows I've seen: the above 2 Kimi wa Petto Hana Yori Dango Nobuta wo Produce Devil Beside You Tokyo friends Great Teacher Onizuka Full...
  5. FortuneCookie

Ouran High School Host Club

I didn't see any threads for it so I made this one =D The anime is hilarious XD Basically, a poor girl named Haruhi breaks an 80,000 vase and she has no way to repay it except join this club that's only meant for guys. I'll probably say more later and I'm still waiting for a couple of episodes...
  6. FortuneCookie

The "Type With Your Toes" Game

^just what the title says^ it's similar to the "Type With Your Nose" Game Example: Poster 1: *types food* food next poster types paper Poster 2: paaper nest poster types comment Rules: no words shorter than 5 letters or longer than 10 you use the backspace...
  7. FortuneCookie

The "Type With Your Nose" Game

^just what the title says^ Example: Poster 1: *types panda* pandaa, next poster types blanket Poster 2: blanket nest poster types computer Rules: no words shorter than 5 letters or longer than 10 you can't look up at the screen until you're finished typing...
  8. FortuneCookie

*SPOILERS* New videos at IGN

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_1.html About 12 new videos on Gummi Ships, gameplay of Hollow Bastion, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Olympus Coliseum, and Disney Castle.
  9. FortuneCookie

Riku Replica in Reverse/ Rebirth

*last time battling Riku Replica in Twilight Town, Reverse/Rebirth* I can't change my deck cause it's "closed" and I don't get any mickey cards when I beat some of the crap out of him. Anyone have any tips to success?
  10. FortuneCookie

Item List

The following can be done after you lock Hollow Bastion. Blaze Gem: Fat Bandit, Bandit (Agrabah, Cave of Wonders) Blaze Shard: Red Nocturne (Monstro and possibly other worlds) Bright Crystal: Defenders (Various places; Traverse Town Hotel has about 6 in the 3rd district) Bright Gem: Search...
Back