• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FortuneCookie

It's been 84 years...

You mean Iroh? Also, welcome back Laeril!
  2. FortuneCookie

A Vocaloid video brought me back here

So I was listening to "World is Mine" by Hatsune Miku today, and it reminded me of the time I did a collab with a few members here. I can't believe this was uploaded 13 years ago now? Scubasteve, Pepper, Annoyance, I hope you guys are doing well! It's pretty cool to see how these forums are...
  3. FortuneCookie

OMG this place is still alive? 11.5 years later

I just reminded myself about this forum when I was reviewing my tickets for the Kingdom Hearts World Tour in Hollywood. It's so cool to see that this place is still active! I used to spend several hours after junior high reading about the latest news on KH2. A decade later and I'm still waiting...
  4. FortuneCookie

コスプレ! ~cosplay~

can't believe there ins't a cosplay thread around here :o edit: the hour I post this the first cosplay thread revives, nooo way I didn't see it :o oh well This will be the "Post your cosplays pics" / "Cosplays that you think are think are awesome" / ideas who you would want to cosplay...
  5. FortuneCookie

Help/Support ► How can I get taller?

But we're still shoved around, trampled over, and can't reach that one object in the pantry :(
  6. FortuneCookie

FUUUURAAAA-CHANNNNN! Hahah, I remember that. <3 Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei And good luck getting taller! Don't worry you still have many years to grow :)
  7. FortuneCookie

Stretch every morning. Even if you're not flexible now, the more you stretch everyday, you will start to realize you can reach farther bit by bit. Before my sister took yoga, she couldn't reach her toes. Now she can put both palms flat on the floor and yeah, drink your milk. Fat free or 2%...
  8. FortuneCookie

Asian Dorama!

My friends introduced me to "Kim Sam Soon" (kdrama) and "Gokusen" ( jdrama) and I got so into them. I started watching them as much as watched anime XD List of shows I've seen: the above 2 Kimi wa Petto Hana Yori Dango Nobuta wo Produce Devil Beside You Tokyo friends Great Teacher Onizuka Full...
  9. FortuneCookie

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Does anyone have an alternate link to Sora's First Visit to Twlilight Town and Hollow Bastion #5? They're not on filefront anymore, same with the ones on kh-vids.net
  10. FortuneCookie

Possibly the best yet simplest action in the game (gba version)

Dodge roll is great and it really did help me in KH1 and CoM. I wish they still had it in KH2
  11. FortuneCookie

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

I got owned by Sephiroth within 5 seconds the first time I tried battling him.
  12. FortuneCookie

Is Traverse Town crap music?

I hated Monstro. The confusion of the rooms and ugly ghost heartless along with the music is horrible. I though Traverse Town was okay.
  13. FortuneCookie

Your rating to Kingdom Hearts II

I give it 9/10 The story line is awesome but the battle system could be a bit better.
  14. FortuneCookie

Ouran High School Host Club

I didn't see any threads for it so I made this one =D The anime is hilarious XD Basically, a poor girl named Haruhi breaks an 80,000 vase and she has no way to repay it except join this club that's only meant for guys. I'll probably say more later and I'm still waiting for a couple of episodes...
  15. FortuneCookie

how to use enemy cards

Not until you hit select and choose it. Just because it's in your deck doesn't mean it's active when you're in battle. I didn't realize this either until I finished both stories of the game, hahaha :o
  16. FortuneCookie

how did you get KH2?

I bought it the second day it came out. The guys working at the place were teasing me and said "Oh no! We're sold out again!" and I had this freaky look in my eye 0.o I was really relieved that it was just a joke and I left the store right away to play it
  17. FortuneCookie

i really needa gummi guide

Just keep attacking, you'll get a higher score and more items.
  18. FortuneCookie

Kh2 reality show.

ROFL, I love these http://www.analogpaladins.com/Images/Comics/AR/index.html?comic=3 http://www.analogpaladins.com/Images/Comics/AR/index.html?comic=6 http://www.analogpaladins.com/Images/Comics/AR/index.html?comic=12 http://www.analogpaladins.com/Images/Comics/AR/index.html?comic=15 Too much...
  19. FortuneCookie

Which twilight town music do you like more?

o.o I didn't notice there was a change. I like the CoM version though and I think that's Roxas'
  20. FortuneCookie

where did you hear about kh2

I found out from my friend and she introduced this site to me. Now I know more about Kingdom Hearts than her. It's a little weird, I thought she was more obsessed, hahaha
Back