• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

This game will be released only on the Xbox 360, I saw a trailer at E3 2006 and holy shit does it look awesome!
  2. Y

Sorcerers Renewed

As some know, the world of ancient medieval was once plunged in great darkness. Only the greatest of all magicians, mages, druids and summoners were able to prevent the world of being condemned to eternal darkness. They had locked the soul of this dark creature and locked it within the depths...
  3. Y

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Ok, I'm a big fire emblem fan for the gameboy, can't let it go, especially sacred stones. Now, I want to know how the one for gamecube is, is it as adictive of getting every character to top form and all, getting all the possible characters sand the recruitements and all, is it as awesome as the...
  4. Y

Anybody have....?

Does anybody have a good picture of Riku with his new look in KH2?
  5. Y

What Did you like better from the first?

Is there anything you miss from the first?
  6. Y

Question about Mortal Kombat Shiaolin Monks

Ok, I was playing and I'm stuck at this part. It's before battleing Reptile, there is weeds blocking his lair and it says: Reveal 3 hints to battle Reptile. Or something like that. Can someone tell me what to do?
  7. Y

Synthesization for keyblade

Can someone tell me where I can find 3 lucid gems, 1 Power gem, 4thunder gems and 4 mystery goos ?
  8. Y

What Keyblade?

What keyblade did you use when you beat the Hades cup, I can't beat it and I want the LionHeart. My strongest Keyblade is currently the Oblivion, should I try to get the items necessary for the synthesization of the Ultima Keyblade to defeat them?
  9. Y

How?

How do you put a page in the Pooh book, I have a page but I do not know how to enter it.
  10. Y

Question about keyblades.

Does anybody know which items you have to synthesize to get the Ultima Weapon Keyblade? And also where the white trinity is in Wonderland to get the Lady Luck Keyblade? Please answer if possible, thank you forwardly to the ones who will help.
  11. Y

Drakengard Series

What do you think of the Drakengard games?
  12. Y

Suikoden V

I've seen nice videos of awesome graphics, nice looking characters and a good storyline. Have you played it yet? Is it fun?
  13. Y

Forms

As some of you may know, I am not aware of the many features of KH2 as I wanted to keep most of it a surprise but I have this question. What are the different forms like master and all that, I am already aware of Valor and donalds but what's with the silver one and the orange one, are they...
  14. Y

Mortal Kombat Deception vs Soul Calibur 3

Now you cannot say this is not a fair battle as they are both the same types of games, they both have an adventure mode, they are both fighting games, they both have mini-games and so on... They both have much in common. Which do you think is better. Which characters, the quality of the game...
  15. Y

Which Mortal Kombat Warrior?

Which Mortal Kombat warrior do you think is the coolest?
  16. Y

Which Mortal Kombat character?

Which Mortal Kombat warrior do you think is the coolest?
  17. Y

Dragon Quest VII: Journey of the Cursed King

Official thread to talk about the game. What do you think of it? I own it and I think it is an awesome game.
  18. Y

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

I can't wait, Johnny Depp is one o my favourite actors and Jack Sparrow was awesome in the first so I can't wait fotr the second, anybody know about any release date?
  19. Y

Which store do you buy your games at?

The title speaks for itself, say which and why.
  20. Y

NHL 2006 or NHL 2k6

Which one is better? I own 06 but I've never played 2k6 but I've heard it's better. But then I've heard that it's worse, which is it?
Back