• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

This game will be released only on the Xbox 360, I saw a trailer at E3 2006 and holy shit does it look awesome!
  2. Y

Sorcerers Renewed

As some know, the world of ancient medieval was once plunged in great darkness. Only the greatest of all magicians, mages, druids and summoners were able to prevent the world of being condemned to eternal darkness. They had locked the soul of this dark creature and locked it within the depths...
  3. Y

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Ok, I'm a big fire emblem fan for the gameboy, can't let it go, especially sacred stones. Now, I want to know how the one for gamecube is, is it as adictive of getting every character to top form and all, getting all the possible characters sand the recruitements and all, is it as awesome as the...
  4. Y

Anybody have....?

Does anybody have a good picture of Riku with his new look in KH2?
  5. Y

What Did you like better from the first?

Is there anything you miss from the first?
  6. Y

What Keyblade?

I just need 3 Lucid Gems and what do the black fungus look like? I need 4 thunder gem (where?) and 4 mystery goos.
  7. Y

What Keyblade?

Which heartless in Halloweentown do you get lucid gem? What is the easiest way to get mystery goo? And the first time you beat it, how can you have the LionHeart when you have to beat the hades cup to get it?
  8. Y

Question about Mortal Kombat Shiaolin Monks

Ok, I was playing and I'm stuck at this part. It's before battleing Reptile, there is weeds blocking his lair and it says: Reveal 3 hints to battle Reptile. Or something like that. Can someone tell me what to do?
  9. Y

How?

It is in Kingdom Hearts section -_-
  10. Y

What Keyblade?

Ummm, what do screwdrivers look like, and what about the lucid gem, I need 3.
  11. Y

What Keyblade?

Where do you find white mushrooms? It'S been a long time I haven't played so I'm slightly lost. And what are screwdrivers already?
  12. Y

What Keyblade?

Can someone tell me where I can get 3 lucid gems, 1 Power gem, 4 thunder gems and 4 mystery goos so I can make the ultimsa weapon please?
  13. Y

Synthesization for keyblade

Can someone tell me where I can find 3 lucid gems, 1 Power gem, 4thunder gems and 4 mystery goos ?
  14. Y

What Keyblade?

What keyblade did you use when you beat the Hades cup, I can't beat it and I want the LionHeart. My strongest Keyblade is currently the Oblivion, should I try to get the items necessary for the synthesization of the Ultima Keyblade to defeat them?
  15. Y

How?

I got three torn pages in the items section, how do I attach them to the bokk? I did every event I'm pretty sure. I finished the game, I'm just trying to accomplish these little things I didn't do.
  16. Y

How?

Well I thought I did all of the events... Hmmm.
  17. Y

How?

How do you put a page in the Pooh book, I have a page but I do not know how to enter it.
  18. Y

Question about keyblades.

Does anybody know which items you have to synthesize to get the Ultima Weapon Keyblade? And also where the white trinity is in Wonderland to get the Lady Luck Keyblade? Please answer if possible, thank you forwardly to the ones who will help.
  19. Y

Fanfiction ► {.:Tainted Memories:.}

Nice pieces of Literature Sakura-Chan =3 I like it!
  20. Y

Drakengard Series

What do you think of the Drakengard games?
Back