• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Drive Forms!!!

yah,that form is so awesome. The bad thing about it though is that you can't revert when you're in the middle of a battle or heal yourself with magic or items. I think it's good uses far outweigh it's badness though
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands yay!Finally!........even tho i really hate that i was the first one to get hit in the nuts <_<.This is no way to treat one of ur best friends!lol,jk.That was funny even tho it was me LOL!!!
  3. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands NICE !@#$%^&*!@##$%%^^&&**((_+(*^&%Q@^&Q@!$%^&&**&#@#$ chapter SGP!!!..........sorta.........but still,nice chapter!
  4. C

Fanfiction ► I Don't Know

to Sue's question:What other kind of job works at a precint except cops and stuff? and to SPG:GOD DAMN IT I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME THAT!!
  5. C

Fanfiction ► I Don't Know

If you only like reading fics about Kingdom Hearts......IMMEDIATELY stop reading this.This story has NOTHING about it and has NO relation to it. Thanks to my friends:Sora Game Pro,Hilary Duff,Atnihs,Ayame,rikusgal,Setharoth,and a bunch of other people who aren't even members of this site...
  6. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Andrew,u said u would post the next chapter tomorrow....u said that on the sixth.......ITS THE NINTH TODAY GOD DAMN IT!! POST THE NEXT @#!$^&*%!##$@#$$@#^%&$#@!@#$%^&*!@#$ CHAPTER ALREADY BEFORE I GET PISSED OFF!!!
  7. C

Fanfiction ► Of Worlds and Wings

o.o ................that........is so.........damn awesome...........my eyes feel like they're on fire.I can tell this story is gonna be better!!!
  8. C

Which path? (inspired poll)

im silver........i chose it cuz in real life,im a jack@$$ some times,and other times, im nice.
  9. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:the Cloudisawesum1 version

Crap it all! I forgot about my own fic!I can't believe i did that o.o Chapter 12:Evidence Sora and company find themselves in a sort of over-sized garden,unaware that a wierd,purple cat is watching them.It's head,and only it's head,appears in front of them,but then disappears.It happens...
  10. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands sorry about not postin for a while.......anyway THOSE CHAPTERS WERE FRIKKIN GREAT! post REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON SGP!!!!!!!!
  11. C

Rumored Worlds You Want

ooooooo I'd want a Lilo and Stitch world.......i mean just think if Stitch was an ally!He could lift like 30 heartless at the same time!AND HE HAS 4 ARMS!
  12. C

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!! i forgot to post chapters on this fan fic.well anyway im back. Chapter 11: Wonderland It's been a few hours since Sora and company have left The Coliseum.They start seeing a new world getting closer and closer as Donald steers the Gummi Ship torwards it. Donald:I...
  13. C

yeah i know.....but u gotta say what u mean by "relationship"!
  14. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands so........tired.......i just came back from............the desert...........not. i just havent been on the comp for 3 days..anyways nice chappys SGP.POST THE NEXT ONE SOON!!!!!
  15. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands YES!ur FINALLY back!(thank u lord!)and nice chapter!I guess it was worth the wait.
  16. C

Organization Names

o wait no no i got 1! the X in his name is pronounced as a z. his name is:Xyclops and he gets his power from his 1 eye!LMFAO i just had to put that!
  17. C

Organization Names

how about Next?(lol just had to put that)
  18. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands OY! SGP! HURRY UP AND POST THE FRIKKIN CHAPTER ALREADY! ITS BEEN........about.......A LOT OF DAYS SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER!
  19. C

Fanfiction ► KH: New Dark vs. New Light

DANG!this is a good fic! AND very detailed!u hav my fanship!say hi 2 ur newest fan!
  20. C

hades cup

fight a lot and level up a lot......o and get the Ultima weapon 4 Sora.THEN do the Time trial......it will b A LOT easier and A LOT faster.
Back