• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Passion/Sanctuary Orchestra, Orchestrated from !Play

can someone please load this onto megaupload or sendspace? ive always had troubles with rapidshare...
  2. K

Funny Error in KH2

yeah i noticed that too but destiny and fate mean close to the same thing so i bet they just changed it and forgot to change that
  3. K

disney castle supposed to be in KH1?

yeah! i hated it being there but you couldnt go....... but yeah, i bet you landed there instead of traverse town because donald and goofy arent there and his HP is so low
  4. K

help in twilight town

ok im in twilight town as sora and ive gotten to the last part of the game and just havent fought xemnas battles in the end yet. ive beaten hayner and i was just wanting to know how to fight setzer and then on to seifer in the struggle battles. can someone help me out please? i just need to know...
  5. K

Bad News

yeah i feel for all of the people in other countries who dont even have the game yet. it reminds me of waiting myself... dont worry itll be there soon!
  6. K

japanese version w/ more stuff again!?

well the trailer that you saw was the very first kh2 trailer other than DD and ASAS so it wasnt all concrete stuff and almost all of it was taken out of the final game
  7. K

The titan Paradox cup

yeah i felt the same way. i wish they could have at least made it that when you beat it once they gave you exp.
  8. K

3rd Underdrome Cup (can't remember the name)

yeah but i dont have final yet...
  9. K

3rd Underdrome Cup (can't remember the name)

ok i need some advice from some people who have gotten the 5000 points needed to beat the 3rd underdrome cup. ive gotten up to like 4100 or something and i cant get any higher. ive used stitch at the beginning of every round and used ukelele(sp?) attack twice like a lot of people have said. any...
  10. K

Godess of Fate Cup?

ok well i just defeated xemnas' first form so i guess ill go check it out
  11. K

Godess of Fate Cup?

do you have to get the 5000 points in the 3rd cup? because i CANNOT do that... its SO hard
  12. K

Godess of Fate Cup?

well im at the Xigbar fight... does that mean anything?
  13. K

Godess of Fate Cup?

i was just wondering how do you open the godess of fate cup? im really confused and ive heard a bunch of other people wondering too...
  14. K

English Secret Ending

yeah i want to see it too, but i think it will be a while until it shows up because we just got the regular ending like 2 days ago and it will probably take a while to actually put it online
  15. K

Master Form?

yeah in the book it says you get it after you reunite with the King but it doesnt say where or when. but thanks a ton!
  16. K

Master Form?

ok i have the limited edition strategy guide and im only at Beast's Castle the 1st because i havent gotten to play much, but its really bugging me becasue the guide doesnt exactly say.... WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET MASTER FORM??? Thanks:) (haha)
  17. K

will Sanctuary and the opening vid be out tommorrow...?

no offence or anything, but i think just about eveyone who has a computer and likes KH2 has seen the japanese 1
  18. K

will Sanctuary and the opening vid be out tommorrow...?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! wow i had no idea they were already putting it up... where do you think it will be at? youtube? filefront? rapidshare? i really hope youtube because thats the easiest to me
  19. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Language

i seriously doubt it would because nomura has said too many times that there is barely any more room on the disc for any extras
  20. K

It's been a long 4 years

even though i think we would all say that we hated the waiting, it was really fun and cool when everyone said that they knew everything about the game and different theories and TONS of rumors and the release date, and now that i look back, it was fun. at first i was totally against a kh3, but...
Back