• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Whoa. I just noticed something about the Gambler Nobodies

cool, never noticed that....
  2. S

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I have bad news...its fact that you're..........semi-retarded... Mickey
  3. S

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

i'd be fine with kairi having a keyblade...
  4. S

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora Left to get more cheese...don't tell Kairi, i know she's lactoseintolerant. XD Micky
  5. S

Marluxia

i gave a 5....he wasn't that hard
  6. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** nobodies will always exist as long as people loose their hearts which also means there will be more heartless
  7. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: A quick thought about the secret ending i agree...hi by the way!...but anywayz, i heard about that interview as well...they couldn't be Sora, Kairi, and Riku because the one that picks up the kingdom key is taller then the one who picks up the dawn keyblade and if you havn't notice, Riku's...
  8. S

Anyone else buy a GBA just for CoM?

i bought the gameboy just for CoM and i liked it pretty good
  9. S

If nobodies dont truely exist then why...

cool........i agree...........
  10. S

If nobodies dont truely exist then why...

when a person looses their heart a heartless and a nobody is formed.....the heartless roams the world looking for another heart to consume...a nobody resides in the darkness of a persons heart...they are basically opposites of their original being...so they roam the world wanting to be whole...
  11. S

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

i agree, i wanted different monsters to fight...ecspecially the 2 behemoths...but yeah they prolly shafted us in the american version....darn japs
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Hold On, The Sequel To Break Away

great chapters...can't wait to read chap 13
  13. S

Birth by Sleep

i think it just meant all the stuff it said happened when soras awoke from his slumber
  14. S

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

cool i never noticed that...
  15. S

WTFrick ESRB!!!!!!

letter c all the way!!!!!
  16. S

help with paradox cups

what he said...............................
  17. S

loved the chaps really can't wait to read the next and read that riku beats the crap out of roxas...lol
  18. S

cool i liked it.....can't wait till next
  19. S

awsome chap....can't wait till next....lol when ya gonna put in another juicy scene ;)
  20. S

Fanfiction ► 'Break Away' a KH fanfiction

Hey everone!!!!!! read the flippin sequal!!!!
Back