• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

world war III

i found this on yahoo news There is a strong chance that WWIII might happen this year Mideast: Hezbollah has long been Iran's proxy warrior against Israel and the West, and its recent attack may be the opening salvo in a much wider conflict. Was it in fact Iran's declaration of...
  2. B

now what

well i just thoguht of this so dont kill me. Well kingdom hearts II has came out a month ago so now what? This whole site is dedaicated to KHII but now since we pretty much know everything...now what? square is working on FFXIII which means there rpobably wont be a KHIII at all or for a long...
  3. B

final boss

can any1 plz help me beat the final bos while he is on that big nobody mahcine thingy
  4. B

um too easy?

i dont care if this has been done already ok......ok ill start who here thinks that the game would be a little "too" easy,yeah i know theres a easy,normal and proud mode but with all the moves and special things we can do just by pressing triangle doesnt that make it a little too easy and they...
  5. B

worlds

who here thinks that sky high could be a good world
  6. B

forms

ok goofy+sora=red(valour) donald+sora=blue(wisdom) ??????+sora=yellow(master) ??????+sora=white(master????) ok i dont care what happens to this thread ok loncked closed delteed i dont care ok heres my point that new scan has that white form in it and its called master BUT...
  7. B

questions and rumors

ok heres what i REALLY need to know so PLZ answer them iam in the DARK HERE 1.can some1 plz make a list,listing all the XIII members 2.i read in a thread saying yuna,rikku and paine are fairys,is that true? 3.what do u think chicken little will be doing in the game 4.do u think we will...
  8. B

where?

um where do u guys see yuna and rikku:confused: and theres only 1 new unkown they were the same person(the guy with silver hair)and why is stich there fighting heartless:confused: and now u team up with that guy from tron with some michane gun like co-op attack
  9. B

where?

in the scan that has seifer in it where is he if hes the that pointing at bhk that does look like him
  10. B

jack skellington the pumpkin king

we have already seen jack and santa jack, but do any of u think that there will be a pumpkin king jack and do u think he will be using the green blob thingy from jacks new game called nightmare before christmas oogies revenge?(NOTE:i would have put the website to it here but i dont know how)
  11. B

contest

i saw on a website that there was a contest for kh1 called "name a monster" contest and if u won the name that u came up with will be the name of a monster in the game and some guy won and the name he came up with is kurt zisa which is the monster he named in agrabah(kinda confusing).So do u...
  12. B

summons

which new disney character do u think we will be able to summon in kh2?
Back