• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

world war III

i found this on yahoo news There is a strong chance that WWIII might happen this year Mideast: Hezbollah has long been Iran's proxy warrior against Israel and the West, and its recent attack may be the opening salvo in a much wider conflict. Was it in fact Iran's declaration of...
  2. B

Simple and Clean backwards

that is kinda scary though i cant believe this eaither!
  3. B

now what

well i just thoguht of this so dont kill me. Well kingdom hearts II has came out a month ago so now what? This whole site is dedaicated to KHII but now since we pretty much know everything...now what? square is working on FFXIII which means there rpobably wont be a KHIII at all or for a long...
  4. B

final boss

can any1 plz help me beat the final bos while he is on that big nobody mahcine thingy
  5. B

Final Form

ok thats just unreal and that does not look random and look at his mp and hp bar it does look like you are lvl 99(or those are some damn good accersios
  6. B

The Cast of KH2

this should be in the spoiler section cause some of didnt want to know some the carercters like i didnt know tifa was in the game
  7. B

KH2 Game of The Year?

iam voting for kh2 on like some award but um..............yyyyyyeeeaaaahhhh iam going with king sora strife on this 1 halo3 or gears but get game of the year....yeah iam with him
  8. B

Sora KH2 Clothes

noooooooooooooooo it doesnt work for me nooooooo
  9. B

Sora's masculinity

o your sick man lol
  10. B

The Cast of KH2

just 3 letters man.....O......M......G
  11. B

Is KH2 gonna be too easy?

hey u cant do this i already made a thread like this no discussing it again!
  12. B

Redone Scenes (Spoilers possibly)

nice. fallen
  13. B

Captin Hook-er?

which 1 kh1 or khcom
  14. B

This is really really really weird

cooool
  15. B

Everything Known About Drive Forms**SPOILERS**

wait i just read somewhere that that heartless sora video things is in the downlaods section is that true?....if its not then can some1 get a video of this heartless sora thing
  16. B

For Kairi fanboys...

LMFAO ROFL!iam sorry but how the hell did u get something like this lol!!!1
  17. B

New Keyblade (Suprise Suprise on what they are)

and they say our language is hard to learn
  18. B

*sigh*this is really really really confusing me espically the names why are they called that i can barley prenaonce them
  19. B

uh..............
  20. B

Olympus Coliseum Cups (Small Spoilers)

i wonder how u fight the titans now like in kh1 rock titan was the final and most easit guy in hades cup and ice titan was the gold macth thing he was easy so that just leaves lava/fire titan and tornado/wind titan
Back