• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► UNREAL: Kingdom Hearts - Episode 1

My terrible mistake, I missed the "FanFiction" fourm in the creative writing area. Could a mod or staffmember kindly move this to there, if that is where it belongs? Thank you. This is a make over of my last fan fic of the same name and story, but with better grammar and photos to enhance the...
  2. R

Fanfiction ► UNREAL: Kingdom Hearts

Right then, this is like my very first fan fiction i wrote, that happens to be a cross over! So, just be a bit Gentle with this and let me know if there's a problem. Anyways, the story... Its pretty much a sequel to a movie i made called "Unreal", which is a bit based off the Video Game by Epic...
  3. R

My name is Mulluns.

Re-Greetings, all. I joined here about a year or so ago, and was a bit active around before and after the release of Kingdom Hearts 2(Which is still a great game), and then i suddenly stopped being active, as i did a few other fourms i am/was on. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not...
  4. R

The Legened of Jack Sparrow

I was at Game Stop the other day, and they have a game called Pirates of the Carabbean: The Legened of Jack Sparrow. Anyone tried it yet? I want to rent it before i buy it incase its a crap game, but i cant find anyone who has it for rent.
  5. R

Fan Movies

Um yes, i have been doing fan movies for a while now, and i was thinking of sharing them here. But all i see is a fan art and a fan fiction area. So i really dont know where to post them... :confused: :(
  6. R

Disney Villina VS Org Members! Who will win?

Dunno if this belongs in the games section or not, but what ever. The Disney Villians and Xenohart were the main VIllians in KH1 and the Org members were the main villians in CoM and KH2. Ever wonder if one of each team was pitted in a fight against eachother? And who would win? THis is...
  7. R

Favorite Non Disney/FF Character.

What was your favorite Non Disney/Final Fantasy Character in the KH Series?
  8. R

Star Wars Episode XIII!!!!

9. R

Im back like the Plague!

Did ya all miss me? I've been gone for about several months and im back to serve you all once more. :p P.S. Dont press Shift 5 times in a row.
  10. R

Hissy Fit

What happens to a german kid who cant get his game to work on his computer. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html LMAO!!!!!
  11. R

Ok, i sense a plot error.

Yen Sid said if anyone gives into the darkness in there heart, they become a heartless. Does this mean if SOra, Donald, or Goofy became evil, they would turn into a Heartless? Thats messed up. Most of the Disney Villians, Organization XIII members, and Sephorith are evil and have darkness in...
  12. R

The biggest Cheese Burgers.......ever

Look at the size of these Burgers! DAMN!
  13. R

Word Bubbles.....

Argh! Why do they stop scenes in the game and go to those stupid word bubbles?! Why cant they just make all the scenes in cut scenes instead of switching from Cutscenes to Word bubbles?!
  14. R

Questions i need awnsering.

Ok, i played KH2 twice, and there's some stuff i still dont get. If someone could please help me with these. 1. What did Auron mean by "Thanks for meddeling"? 2. Who was Demyx running from in the Underworld? 3. What was Xigbar doing in the Palace in Land of Dragons? 4. Which Organization...
  15. R

Kingdom hearts 2 Script?

Is there a Kingdom hearts 2 script out yet on the net? I know there's one for KH1 and CoM, but is there one for KH2 yet? :confused:
  16. R

Cameo Appearences you wish appeared in KH2.

Even though the Final Fantasy characters are just Cameos in KH2, what other Cameos whould you have liked to see in KH2? It dosent have to be Square or Disney related.
  17. R

Fights you wish you could do in the Coliseum.

Well, what fights do you wish you could do in the Coliseum that you couldent do? Example: I wish i could fight King Mickey in the Coliseum. :D
  18. R

OMG! This chick has huge knockers!

Got ya! :p
  19. R

Men are just happier people.

What do you expect from such simple creatures? 1. Your last name stays put. 2. The garage is all yours. 3. Wedding plans take care of themselves. 4. Chocolate is just another snack. 5. You can be President. 6. You can never be pregnant. 7. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. 8...
  20. R

Down with Bauman!!!

http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/ After seeing this video, i was very pissed at Eric Bauman. Seeing how he steals stuff just for his site makes me more fired up then Rosie O'Donnell at a titty bar. So, me and all the guys at Online Cantina are going to plan, and eventualy, try to shut down...
Back