• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New VA video ( spoilers)

i found a new video Maverick made featuring Xemnas voice! i'll make another thread about tomorrow unless any one beat me to it. check it out http://youtube.com/watch?v=GeYZU2A-yOU
  2. C

to firewolf

to all the people who read this (besides firewolf) im sorry ( sorry this is off the kh2 topic). forgive me: shut the f*ck up firewolf! you cocksucking buttmunching faggot who has nothin to do but spam shit on this kh2 site you stupid ass bitch! ok im done.:D
  3. C

the us release date

just to tell you all the release date for kh2 is 1/1/06, so thats not that far from the japan release date. so for all of the whiners...... stop whining now ok?
  4. C

stickdom hearts 2

i been so bored lately that ive made the stupidest kingdom hearts 2 manga series called stickdom hearts 2. it has stick characters and very funny. if u have ne question about just ask. you can flame it if you want, i won't care thats what i makin for. :D
  5. C

steamboat willie

ok hopefully you all know that steamboat will is the other side of disney castle?
Back